Bills Stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
But Ernie said that everything is going to fall into place perfectly and Cowboys are going to be the one seed. You guys have me doubting that.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I may be more negative on Mazi than booze. That actually kind of pisses me off that he has to be told, "You have to really want to be good and work at it every day." Like that was some revelation to him.

JFC, who did the psychological profile on this guy?

And being so slow off the ball... I don't see why that should take years to learn. Coaches have to have been telling him that for years. If he can't do it now, what's he going to do differently to figure it out?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
James Cook has four straight games over 100 yards? Bad week to be missing Hankins.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
This is arguably the biggest one left since I think there's a good chance we'll rock Miami the week after. For all the talk of us being "bullies" who beat up on shitty opponents and don't really beat anyone of consequence, Miami is even more so in that boat.

Their whole shock and awe thing is impressive a few times a year against shitty opponents but they've really struggled several times this year to put teams away, even at home, and that all kind of came to a head against Tennessee. Throw in the injuries they've had lately and we should have a solid shot there.

Only thing that worries me about Miami is playing on grass.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
I've never gotten one. I've only had the flu twice in the last 25 years
Similar. I have gotten the flu shot 5-6 times in the last decade or so. Every single time I take it I get sick. Yes, I know it does not cause me to get sick. It does however compromise my immune system and lets something else in. I had this argument with my physician. Went ahead and got the shot and was back in his office miserable three days later. He has stopped asking me to get it.

I have had the flu one time in the last 20 years. Most of that time I worked directly with the public. I’ll take my chances.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Apparently B’mun didn’t get the memo about the TPS reports .

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Wonder if Mike was just acting like he liked Deuce in the draft room but actually hates him. :sad

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
My guess is it's his pass blocking, plus he's fairly useless on special teams if he's not returning.
Too thin to win. Without a better technique, at least.

Still gotta get the kid some PT or you may as well have traded him for Henry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom