Bills Stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Against the Dolphins and Bills the grass footing and winter weather in general makes me nervous. Just about our entire defense and guys like Pollard and Turpin are better on turf.

I’ll take cold hard grass vs wet soggy grass any day, but I also don’t know how Dak will like the wind. Right now Dak, CeeDee, and the left side of our OL make our offense special.

With unsure footing and Hankins’ injury, these teams used to those conditions are going to score on us. We have to be prepared to score 30+ to respond

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Bills do have the fake stuff, though...

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I'm sure everyone will spend all week catastrophizing over the weather because people are stupid panic monkeys but the forecast shows a high of 44 on Saturday with like 5 MPH winds, and a high of 48 on Sunday with like 10 MPH winds, neither day has lows below freezing, both are in the mid/high-30's.

That's basically the best weather you'll get in Buffalo in mid-December.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Yeah. Because that would help us win.
Don’t be afraid. It ain’t happening. I wish it was, I love a good snow game. Remember the Ice Bowl.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
I wonder where these dipshits get their “forecasts”.

Showing high of 48, Sunny, winds 10-12mph.

OMFG WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO????

:furley

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Don’t be afraid. It ain’t happening. I wish it was, I love a good snow game. Remember the Ice Bowl.
Not very smart, huh?

We lost that game too, dummy.

• Picard
Reactions: p1_

p1_

DCC 4Life
Not very smart, huh?

We lost that game too, dummy.
You would think someone from North Dakota “Oh,Geez!” wouldn’t mind a little weather with his football.
But no, snow and ice are bad. You lose when you play in bad weather . You can’t win on the road in December in upstate New York.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
You would think someone from North Dakota “Oh,Geez!” wouldn’t mind a little weather with his football.
But no, snow and ice are bad. You lose when you play in bad weather . You can’t win on the road in December in upstate New York.
Of course im not afraid of the weather, dingus. But then again, I’m not the one playing in it, am I?

Our team is built for speed and precision. Not for playing in slop. Not that hard of a concept to grasp. For most of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom