Banner

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
How about our greenish pants? That’s very representative of our team - past and present. From Tex Schramm to today still wearing them.

Can we we get a pair of pants on the banner?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Any way to reach out to Rants family with a quick note to let them know we still remember him? Maybe even after our banner is updated?
I don't have their contact info. I did at one point, but I don't anymore.

data

Forbes #1
Good choices but it is depicting a small part of the Team members of the past when the forum is as I understand it for the fans to discuss to the various circumstances of the team as represented by current and sometimes past circumstances. The primary subjects are footballs, helmets and trophy’s teams and happenings. I think simple things such as footballs, helmets and trophy’s are fairly representative of a team.
You like this? No need for a football since the Lombardi trophy is a football. If you think adding a helmet is pretty, that's fine, but unnecessary to identify that this website is for an American football team. We could add an American flag to clarify this is for American football.

Add the name "Dallas Cowboys Central" and a tagline and that should be sufficient.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
You like this? No need for a football since the Lombardi trophy is a football. If you think adding a helmet is pretty, that's fine, but unnecessary to identify that this website is for an American football team. We could add an American flag to clarify this is for American football.

Add the name "Dallas Cowboys Central" and a tagline and that should be sufficient.

It's sad that we all know that this team won't win a Superbowl so there is no fear of the 5 trophies becoming obsolete.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
That banner would have made sense .. in 1997. After a quarter century of futility, five trophies ain't impressive anymore.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Could we use this in December:

as a memorial for the 10 year anniversary of his passing?
Wow, can't believe he's been gone for 10 years.

Great idea, P_T!

p1_

DCC 4Life
That banner would have made sense .. in 1997. After a quarter century of futility, five trophies ain't impressive anymore.
There not relevant today.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
For the record, I think 5 super bowl wins is still impressive. It's frustrating that it's been so long, but only 3 other teams in history have 5 or more.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

Not bad. It’s not in a banner format but the content is good.

data

Forbes #1
Even what's on dallascowboys.com is straight-forward but works well.Screen Shot 2019-11-17 at 8.38.58 PM.png

Last edited:

data

Forbes #1
Alright, be kind...this is just me screwing around in powerpoint...a professional can take this concept and fancy it up with reflections, metallic shine and stuff.

Version 4.png

Last edited:

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Alright, be kind...this is just me screwing around in powerpoint...a professional can take this concept and fancy it up with reflections, metallic shine and stuff.

View attachment 690209

Not bad at all...would like to dress up the Dallas Cowboys Central Part...but still very cool.

Top Bottom