Banner

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
And you like the Irvin cutout more? Oh well, no accounting for taste.
That’s back when we still had the gay ass dccforums.com domain. I think Dallas Cowboys Central makes more sense now.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That’s back when we still had the gay ass dccforums.com domain. I think Dallas Cowboys Central makes more sense now.
Well, I wasn't talking about the name of the forum. I liked the simple generic theme. Stadium, helmet, trophies.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I
I like the Irvin part of it a lot. I do agree that it could be redesigned to make it look a bit more modern. Plus with this migration it will add to the “newness” of it all.
I liked this banner as well. The only problem I had with it was the inference to gridiron background. Made it look like a construction site. wrong post.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
The DCC forum site is the one I meant.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Welp, Booze is off the banner design committee.

deadrise

DCC 4Life
Irvin banner is much nicer. Simple, graphic, clean. Good brand identity. Don't mess with it.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Why spend your money to change something where there is nothing wrong? Imo, spend your money on improving things to help avoid the shit show this place has become the last couple weeks.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Irvin banner is much nicer. Simple, graphic, clean. Good brand identity. Don't mess with it.
If anything change the Central from Chargers blue to the more fitting seafoam green of our pants

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why spend your money to change something where there is nothing wrong? Imo, spend your money on improving things to help avoid the shit show this place has become the last couple weeks.
I'm with you. Seems like a waste of money for the sake of change. Especially when we want to keep the logo for a long time to create a brand. Why then change it so quickly?

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Pat McQuistan should be on the banner.

I have no other comments.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Alright fine, you assholes. You made your point. At least change the horrible looking cursive name to something a little more appealing.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
I think we should redo the thing. We've had it for way too long. How about a banner with each trophy along with the SB MVP. That might be fun. Go go Larry Brown. I don't think I have a copy of photoshop anymore or I would do it myself.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
I would put kind of collage of the greatest players over the years with the older players being B&W and faded to gradually get to the newer players in color. Not a ton of guys, maybe:

Lilly, Staubach, Dorsett, Triplets, Ware, Witten, Dak, Zeke

Leave the coaches the f out of it.
Not a bad idea!

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Yeah it hasn't been pretty. VB has been a huge letdown considering the money and time put into it. We are trying to get something much better and a lot more interactive.

data

Forbes #1
The picture of the poster ring of honor / inner circle picture thing.

Top Bottom