Banner

midswat

... soon
I think you should just change it back to whatever it was when EZ owned the forum because this place was a lot better before he sold it to the current dipshit owner.

midswat

... soon
No but seriously Jerry’s smirking face on the left, Dallas Cowboys talk (or whatever this place is called) in the middle, Jason Garrett’s canned grin on the right.

Simple. Welcoming. Effective.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
I think you should just change it back to whatever it was when EZ owned the forum because this place was a lot better before he sold it to the current dipshit owner.
That would be TWO dipshit owners.

:hattip

:tehj

data

Forbes #1
How about something simple...just add 'Dallas Cowboys Central' and "post more, seriously" and I'm good with it.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
How about something simple...just add 'Dallas Cowboys Central' and "post more, seriously" and I'm good with it.

I do like the idea of having "Post more, seriously" somewhere in it. It is an iconic part of our history.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

I like the clean look. How about something like this and just have the Landry fedora hanging off the tip of the far right star point

data

Forbes #1
I like the clean look. How about something like this and just have the Landry fedora hanging off the tip of the far right star point
How about the iconic Landry silouette on the opposite side? Also clean and simpler to superimpose.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Since it a Dallas Cowboys fan Forum wouldn’t it need to have something representing the game of football in Dallas Texas. Maybe even a football . At a minimum but probably representing the team like a trophy. Just saying. It doesn’t have to have a person or player it is after all, a fan forum so what is every fans hope for their team.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Good choices but it is depicting a small part of the Team members of the past when the forum is as I understand it for the fans to discuss to the various circumstances of the team as represented by current and sometimes past circumstances. The primary subjects are footballs, helmets and trophy’s teams and happenings. I think simple things such as footballs, helmets and trophy’s are fairly representative of a team.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Good choices but it is depicting a small part of the Team members of the past when the forum is as I understand it for the fans to discuss to the various circumstances of the team as represented by current and sometimes past circumstances. The primary subjects are footballs, helmets and trophy’s teams and happenings. I think simple things such as footballs, helmets and trophy’s are fairly representative of a team.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Could we use this in December:

as a memorial for the 10 year anniversary of his passing?
I would absolutely be down with this. We could leave it up the whole month as far as I'm concerned.

data

Forbes #1
How about our greenish pants? That’s very representative of our team - past and present. From Tex Schramm to today still wearing them.

Can we we get a pair of pants on the banner?

data

Forbes #1
Could we use this in December:

as a memorial for the 10 year anniversary of his passing?
Any way to reach out to Rants family with a quick note to let them know we still remember him? Maybe even after our banner is updated?

Top Bottom