Abortion... yeah or nah?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I don’t care for that type either, but I believe that is besides the point.
Besides what point? I believe that is a much bigger problem than we think it is. Just look at all these morons that love to mug for the camera and spout off about how many abortions they have had in the past.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Besides what point? I believe that is a much bigger problem than we think it is. Just look at all these morons that love to mug for the camera and spout off about how many abortions they have had in the past.
I would hope that special species of moron is only advertised now because they crave validity.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I would hope that special species of moron is only advertised now because they crave validity.
But that's just it. That is a small group of people. The purple hair, hairy armpits, gauged ears, no deodorant wearing morons that love to flaunt their 'my body, my choice' to anybody and everybody. Whether they want to listen or not.

But there are a metric shit ton of girls across the country that will go to an abortion clinic to fix a 'mistake' they made. And these happen all the time. Hell, I grew up with girls that wouldn't dare get birth control because their parents might find out about it. But they could take a day trip into Minot or Bismarck and get an abortion if need be. And were perfectly fine with that arrangement. And that was bad mix with the idiot teen boy that either wouldn't or couldn't get a damn rubber.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
But that's just it. That is a small group of people. The purple hair, hairy armpits, gauged ears, no deodorant wearing morons that love to flaunt their 'my body, my choice' to anybody and everybody. Whether they want to listen or not.

But there are a metric shit ton of girls across the country that will go to an abortion clinic to fix a 'mistake' they made. And these happen all the time. Hell, I grew up with girls that wouldn't dare get birth control because their parents might find out about it. But they could take a day trip into Minot or Bismarck and get an abortion if need be. And were perfectly fine with that arrangement. And that was bad mix with the idiot teen boy that either wouldn't or couldn't get a damn rubber.
It all comes down to this.

People are going to fuck. And many times, they are not thinking of the consequences.

It happened before our lifetimes.

I don't have the same spirit of morality in me, I guess. I don't think bringing an unwanted child into this world is fair to that child.

Yes, it is regrettable. But seriously, imagine if every pregnancy was pretty much full term due to conditions?

If these dumbasses getting abortions keep from breeding more dumbasses, I am okay.

Thing is, it hasn't made us any smarter since Roe v Wade.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I don’t understand how unwanted pregnancies happen really anymore. You almost have to be super dumb, or incredibly careless.

There are so many safeguards available now that it should be nearly impossible to get pregnant if you truly would rather not be.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don’t understand how unwanted pregnancies happen really anymore. You almost have to be super dumb, or incredibly careless.

There are so many safeguards available now that it should be nearly impossible to get pregnant if you truly would rather not be.
You should have stopped earlier.

Yes, our country is super dumb and incredibly careless. And they are victims on top of it.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

People are going to fuck. And many times, they are not thinking of the consequences.

I don't have the same spirit of morality in me, I guess. I don't think bringing an unwanted child into this world is fair to that child.

Yes, it is regrettable. But seriously, imagine if every pregnancy was pretty much full term due to conditions?

If these dumbasses getting abortions keep from breeding more dumbasses, I am okay.

I'm sorry, but that reasoning is not valid to me.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I'm sorry, but that reasoning is not valid to me.
Seems to be the idea that if people are dumb -- which nobody is denying lots of people are -- then it's okay to kill human beings.

I'm not even busting booze's balls, either. It's a complex issue and people have different views on it. But it seems like if you follow that logic, why isn't it okay to kill your one year old once you realize this kid thing is too big a hassle and I can't afford or don't want it anymore?

Smitty

DCC 4Life

Good thing Roe v Wade is actually a federalism issue and doesn't actually mean that abortion becomes illegal.

That being said while abortion is abhorrent there is a soft underbelly to this argument, being that if liberals want to murder their children en masse I'm kinda tired of trying to prevent them.

Cotton

Staff member

Insurrection.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cujo

DCC 4Life
I will go back and read through this if I have to but can anyone verify that there is a bill they are trying to pass that allows abortion up until birth? Was having an argument with someone today and couldn't find anything definitive

Cotton

Staff member
I will go back and read through this if I have to but can anyone verify that there is a bill they are trying to pass that allows abortion up until birth? Was having an argument with someone today and couldn't find anything definitive
Certain states have. But, it's not at the federal level. I believe NY has.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Certain states have. But, it's not at the federal level. I believe NY has.
I know Northam in Virginia tried which was a major reason he wasn't re-elected. Think Newsome in Ca is trying to also

Cotton

Staff member
Fucking disgusting. Funny how they all want to disavow it now. Guess losing Virginia last November scared their asses.
I do think VA woke their ass up a little. But, I think it's too late.

Top Bottom