Abortion... yeah or nah?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Only 7% had a reason. The 93% are women that just didn't want the baby.
This is what I don’t understand.

I think this inflated just a touch.

The real thing is about “not wanting the baby”.

Does this mean that each of the two people having sex understood the potential ramifications?

If you believe that, you are goddamn naive.

People are gonna fuck. They do it when both motivated and apathetic. When young, you don’t care.

It is a life choice our populace cannot handle, and then jamming some government decision down their throat is not the solution.

I had a few scares when young with fucked up individuals. Thankfully I never impregnated one and had to make that decision.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Bill Maher was floored to learn that the majority of people who support abortion are in fact men.

Their narrative has no legs, unlike the babies they continue to advocate killing all the way up to 9+ months.

Sheik

DCC 4Life

Does this mean that each of the two people having sex understood the potential ramifications?

People are gonna fuck. They do it when both motivated and apathetic. When young, you don’t care.

It is a life choice our populace cannot handle, and then jamming some government decision down their throat is not the solution.

I had a few scares when young with fucked up individuals. Thankfully I never impregnated one and had to make that decision.
Then do you give the guy in that scenario the option to force abortion or reject responsibility for the child once it’s born?

Personal responsibility shouldn’t just be on one side of the argument.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Then do you give the guy in that scenario the option to force abortion or reject responsibility for the child once it’s born?

Personal responsibility shouldn’t just be on one side of the argument.
I didn’t say it does.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Bill Maher was floored to learn that the majority of people who support abortion are in fact men.

Their narrative has no legs, unlike the babies they continue to advocate killing all the way up to 9+ months.
Who gives a shit what Maher says?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

1. Does it matter if the thing being terminated is a human being?

2. Fifteen weeks isn't enough time to get it done?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Considering most of Europe has a 12 week ban it should be

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

1. It does. But we don’t have the infrastructure to support a massive influx of children. And of course, once they are born, they are a burden then.

2. It absolutely is. But…the unfortunate part is the average fucking knocked up female is not the best judge of time.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Touché.

Although it’s nice when a leftist actually takes a breath and realizes and calls out hypocrisy, just the same as it’s nice when it happens the other way.
Maher is starting to understand now he is older.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
1. It does. But we don’t have the infrastructure to support a massive influx of children. And of course, once they are born, they are a burden then.

2. It absolutely is. But…the unfortunate part is the average fucking knocked up female is not the best judge of time.
Your points are shit. Nothing but excuses. Bring me some real reasons for abortions. Not "people are stupid". That shit doesn't fly with me. We all make mistakes, but most of us have to pay for them.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Your points are shit. Nothing but excuses. Bring me some real reasons for abortions. Not "people are stupid". That shit doesn't fly with me. We all make mistakes, but most of us have to pay for them.
Wait, you believe that society is based on accountability still? :lol

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I absolutely will never bend to the "I made a mistake" or it is "too cumbersome on the society" bullshit excuses for abortion. Never. I will give on rape and incest and the mommas well-being and that is it. That is far as I will bend. And even with those stipulations, I will only bend up until 12 weeks. That's my hill.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Unfortunately the govt hoops you have to jump thru and the cost to adopt is ridiculously high. The GOP should be trying to push thru bills to make it easier and not cost an arm and a leg

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I absolutely will never bend to the "I made a mistake" or it is "too cumbersome on the society" bullshit excuses for abortion. Never. I will give on rape and incest and the mommas well-being and that is it. That is far as I will bend. And even with those stipulations, I will only bend up until 12 weeks. That's my hill.
I respect your hill. I really do. Not trying to pick a fight.

But my reality side understands, Most "ordinary" people are fucking retards who eat up being a victim and crave control.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
:buddy

Pretty much spot on with how I feel. I absolutely loath people with multiple abortions, using them as just another form of birth control.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
:buddy

Pretty much spot on with how I feel. I absolutely loath people with multiple abortions, using them as just another form of birth control.
I don’t care for that type either, but I believe that is besides the point.

Top Bottom