Abortion... yeah or nah?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
We can fund it using the federal money that goes to Planned Parenthood.
I think feeding, educating and clothing living children is going to be more expensive than handing out abortions and contraceptives.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I think feeding, educating and clothing living children is going to be more expensive than handing out abortions and contraceptives.
I seriously doubt that any state will totally outlaw abortion. Ban it after a certain point in the pregnancy, yes, but not outlaw it.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
They get about $6 billion in tax payers money every year. That would feed a lot of mouths.

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
Um, maybe -- just maybe -- behaviors will change when people know they can't use abortion as a form of birth control?

Cotton

Staff member

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
Exactly. I flipped on ABC and NBC for a minute and they were talking about how dangerous this politicized court was.

But of course if they ruled for the left every time, they wouldn't be dangerous or "politicized" at all.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

:rofl

Cotton

Staff member

Cry more, Lib.

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
Actually, the protesting is kind of lame compared to what I expected. I'm guessing that's why they released this before it was expected with only 30-45 minutes notice fairly early in the morning.

You know they'll ramp it up though. I'm sure they're hoping this will be a George Floyd moment for them.

Cotton

Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I seriously doubt that any state will totally outlaw abortion. Ban it after a certain point in the pregnancy, yes, but not outlaw it.
I mean Missouri kind of did outside of medical necessity.

Cotton

Staff member

I don't even know what this means.

Top Bottom