Abortion... yeah or nah?

Sheik

DCC 4Life
That is pretty much what we do in every Presidential election.
Exactly, but if we're being honest with ourselves, our local governments are really what matters. Rarely does a POTUS take a swing and touch everyone. Local government can make life a lot easier, the trouble is it is mostly run by prom kings and queens that don't know dick.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Long overdue.
It is pushing an Evangelical principle to the extreme.

I am going to keep it simple. Forcing a rape or incest victim to have that child is just wrong.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Local government can make life a lot easier, the trouble is it is mostly run by prom kings and queens that don't know dick.
That's pretty much the case.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
This is exactly the evil shit that gives the abortion arguement no leg to stand on.

Push that envelope. Be Edgy.
She tries like hell to skirt around the question and not answer because they know it's wrong

Sheik

DCC 4Life

I am going to keep it simple. Forcing a rape or incest victim to have that child is just wrong.
That should be a universal protection. That, and safety of the mother, not mental, but physical.

It's when you get one side that lobbies for abortion on demand for any reason up to the last trimester, or in some cases up to the minute before birth, that's the movement that should be shut out by both sides, just as should be the movement that says no abortion under any circumstance.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

I actually agree with this to a degree. It has to be DNA proven, and the offender must be prosecuted at a higher level than just normal rape.

But, every single state I know of provides a similar provision. Even the hardest states on abortion like Texas. So...

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I actually agree with this to a degree. It has to be DNA proven, and the offender must be prosecuted at a higher level than just normal rape.

But, every single state I know of provides a similar provision. Even the hardest states on abortion like Texas. So...
I could get behind that. The level has to involve manslaughter, and if it did it would probably reduce rape. Kind of like getting your hand cut off in Singapore for stealing a loaf of bread.

Cotton

Staff member
I could get behind that. The level has to involve manslaughter, and if it did it would probably reduce rape. Kind of like getting your hand cut off in Singapore for stealing a loaf of bread.
Rape itself should be cause for castration. But, rape resulting in the abortion of a child should be death.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Yeah pretty sure every state has a rape exemption. But they need to get it done right away, waiting until the third trimester is bullshit

Cotton

Staff member
Yeah pretty sure every state has a rape exemption. But they need to get it done right away, waiting until the third trimester is bullshit
Yep.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That is the rub. Federalist government has been pretty much our model, yet now we want to make it all grass roots? Dual sovereignty is probably the next thing to be challenged by a bunch of dumb ass mother fuckers.

So under this scenario, this means we have adequate and qualified police and also a swift and efficient judicial system.

Give me a fucking break.

Our justice system is just as fucked up as our political system.

Cotton

Staff member
Federalist government has been pretty much our model, yet now we want to make it all grass roots?
You mean take it back to grass roots. The federal govt should be fucking right the fuck off when it comes to issues like this.

Cotton

Staff member
That is the rub. Federalist government has been pretty much our model, yet now we want to make it all grass roots? Dual sovereignty is probably the next thing to be challenged by a bunch of dumb ass mother fuckers.

So under this scenario, this means we have adequate and qualified police and also a swift and efficient judicial system.

Give me a fucking break.

Our justice system is just as fucked up as our political system.
And, I agree, our judicial system is fucked up.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I concede that there should be time limits. If you get knocked up, you know pretty damn quick unless you are mentally challenged.

Hell, fuck it, we should bring back orphanages. But wait, I ain't paying for that.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You mean take it back to grass roots. The federal govt should be fucking right the fuck off when it comes to issues like this.
That is not how the Constitution reads.

Honestly, that is the real problem right now. People want to be all patriotic, but they don't have a fucking clue what the Constitution actually says. It is like there is some sort of mass reading comprehension problem, or worse...just a bunch of fucking dumb asses.

Ahem...of course, not you.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I concede that there should be time limits. If you get knocked up, you know pretty damn quick unless you are mentally challenged.
I'd rather my tax money went to that than the green energy scam

Last edited:

Cotton

Staff member
That is not how the Constitution reads.

Honestly, that is the real problem right now. People want to be all patriotic, but they don't have a fucking clue what the Constitution actually says. It is like there is some sort of mass reading comprehension problem, or worse...just a bunch of fucking dumb asses.

Ahem...of course, not you.
WHAAAAAAT??

Top Bottom