Abortion... yeah or nah?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
They are going to get smoked in the midterms. I've said it before and I stand by it.
They know it which is why I bet they try and come up with some excuse to get mass mail-in voting back on the menu

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
They are going to get smoked in the midterms. I've said it before and I stand by it.

Like I said, they are going to try and bring back ballot harvesting

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Like I said, they are going to try and bring back ballot harvesting
If they run on shit like this, they will lose worse than I thought.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Wonder how many billions of completely-unrelated-to-covid pork are in that one.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He's just trying to get the female vote. He doesn't care what that actually means. You can tell by the way he responds. Basically we are men, we can't account for a females scenarios.

And I get a woman who says my body my choice. But some women are fucked up. And by the way, that is still the man's child too. So I think the argument that this is only a women's rights thing is unfair. But anyway I digress. Let the states decide and people can live where they want.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
He's just trying to get the female vote. He doesn't care what that actually means. You can tell by the way he responds. Basically we are men, we can't account for a females scenarios.

And I get a woman who says my body my choice. But some women are fucked up. And by the way, that is still the man's child too. So I think the argument that this is only a women's rights thing is unfair. But anyway I digress. Let the states decide and people can live where they want.
His answer right there is why we can't have common sense legislation, federally, around abortion. They're stance is, fine, we can work with this, but how do we go even further.

I would say 14 weeks should be the cutoff on anything other than drastic situations. If you don't know you're pregnant by 15 weeks(how do you not know at 6 weeks max?), you're probably either too strung out to know what day it is, or you're retarded on some level.

Let's cut the bullshit. There is no reason an abortion should take place anywhere near 40 weeks, unless it's a health risk of some sort. To suggest there is a reason is to be outrageous for the sake of your most extremist parts of your base.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Well, at least JD Vance will have a cake walk in Ohio if he can do as decent a job of making Tim Ryan run his mouth about abortion.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
His answer right there is why we can't have common sense legislation, federally, around abortion. They're stance is, fine, we can work with this, but how do we go even further.

I would say 14 weeks should be the cutoff on anything other than drastic situations. If you don't know you're pregnant by 15 weeks(how do you not know at 6 weeks max?), you're probably either too strung out to know what day it is, or you're retarded on some level.
European countries have abortion limited to 12 weeks, there is a heated debate right now in France to increase it to 14 weeks. The leftists here are insane.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
European countries have abortion limited to 12 weeks, there is a heated debate right now in France to increase it to 14 weeks. The leftists here are insane.
12 is really enough. If the baby isn't severely undeveloped, like disfigured, and the mom isn't a health risk, 12 weeks is enough.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Let's cut the bullshit. There is no reason an abortion should take place anywhere near 40 weeks, unless it's a health risk of some sort. To suggest there is a reason is to be outrageous for the sake of your most extremist parts of your base.
Um considering you can just pull the baby out at 40 weeks and have a baby makes it totally unbelievable to abort that baby. Obviously if a baby can survive and live outside the womb you're not talking abortion anymore, that's just legit murder. There is zero reason to have an abortion that late in a pregnancy other than you just don't want the baby to live. That shouldn't be mom's decision. Even if the baby is a product of rape or whatever.

Now you want to draw the line at 12 weeks, fine. Also don't be so extreme the other direction and try to tell me the morning after pill is abortion and should be banned. Two drunk dumbasses bump uglies, doesn't mean that a pregnancy shouldn't be avoided the next morning.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Um considering you can just pull the baby out at 40 weeks and have a baby makes it totally unbelievable to abort that baby. Obviously if a baby can survive and live outside the womb you're not talking abortion anymore, that's just legit murder. There is zero reason to have an abortion that late in a pregnancy other than you just don't want the baby to live. That shouldn't be mom's decision. Even if the baby is a product of rape or whatever.

Now you want to draw the line at 12 weeks, fine. Also don't be so extreme the other direction and try to tell me the morning after pill is abortion and should be banned. Two drunk dumbasses bump uglies, doesn't mean that a pregnancy shouldn't be avoided the next morning.
Yup.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Yeah if the left here would be reasonable and agree to a 12 or even 14 week abortion limit they would get a lot of support, but abortion up until birth(and sometimes after) is just barbaric.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
They're so delusional. They had a PC today where their leader said they'll have a vote next week to codify Roe and make the Republicans own their stance.

Uhhh, I'd rather stand up for unborn children than run around with my hair on fire because I can kill less babies. Their late term abortion lust is not a good look at all.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
They're so delusional. They had a PC today where their leader said they'll have a vote next week to codify Roe and make the Republicans own their stance.

Uhhh, I'd rather stand up for unborn children than run around with my hair on fire because I can kill less babies. Their late term abortion lust is not a good look at all.
The bill they are putting up is for abortion up to 9 months. Good luck even getting all the Dems to go on record voting for that

Sheik

DCC 4Life
The bill they are putting up is for abortion up to 9 months. Good luck even getting all the Dems to go on record voting for that
They don't want it codified.

It would be hilarious if all the republicans voted to codify it to strip them of midterm ammunition, only to let the SCOTUS still strike it down at a later date.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
How do they outright lie about shit that IS ON FUCKING TAPE about what is happening in regards to this, and people just eat it up. We are a stupid fucking society.

Top Bottom