49ers Stuff.....

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aside from the QB play, the thing that concerns me the most is penalties by the Cowboys OL. They have got to avoid the drive killing penalties that have plagued them for most of the year.

It feels like its inevitable that the Cowboys will have at least two big plays called back due to Connor Williams and Tyron Smith penalties.
We have the better QB but they have the better run game. Makes for a not so easy game to predict.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Better offensive and defensive lines for sure. If the skill players don’t show up, we’re looking at a long afternoon
They don't have a better OL, at least not in terms of pure talent, maybe you could argue their coaches get more out of them but I don't really think that's the case either.

And their DL is at best even with ours if you include Parsons in the equation. If you exclude Parsons they're slightly better.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
They don't have a better OL, at least not in terms of pure talent, maybe you could argue their coaches get more out of them but I don't really think that's the case either.

And their DL is at best even with ours if you include Parsons in the equation. If you exclude Parsons they're slightly better.
On paper one could argue it for sure, but the last ten or so games they’ve been dominant while over that same period we have not been.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
I’m hoping the NFL put out a memo for these refs- yesterday’s games were pretty decent, 7 penalties on each team in the Cin/LV game 3 and 5 on each team NE/Buffalo. You shouldn’t have 20-25 penalties in any football game.
The inadvertent whistle fuckup in the Cincy game was a huge mistake, and should have been corrected but I don’t feel it affected the outcome of the game. It certainly had the ability to but Cincy was clearly outplaying LV.

Shiningstar

DCC 4Life
soooo uhh how did all this pan out?

asking for two coordinators we re going to lose because we won a game

Shiningstar

DCC 4Life
good riddance to Moore. Id like to keep Quinn.

i would too because I feel Kellen did damage to Quinn, having the D on the field to long, jsut couldnt move that offense, so im good with keeping Quinn with less restrictions on him, let him have the whole D to do as he wants and lets see what he can do

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

It may not have changed anything, but what special kind of idiot owner continues to place his team at a disadvantage at their own stadium?

This is not the first time.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

It may not have changed anything, but what special kind of idiot owner continues to place his team at a disadvantage at their own stadium?

This is not the first time.
On that top play where Zeke caught the ball and got no gain, is it just me or did he totally fuck up the blitz pickup? He has some great blocks on blitz pickup but I also think he totally fucking misses shit at times.

Shiningstar

DCC 4Life
we got out classed because we took advantage of a weak schedule.

no surprise or mystery here.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I seriously can’t believe this shit. I was always kind of neutral on Dak but between this dumbass comment and approving of bottles being thrown at the refs I’m ready to move on.
I've always loved the way Dak talks and acts off the field. But this team definitely took a certain turn about officiating at some point this season.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I've always loved the way Dak talks and acts off the field. But this team definitely took a certain turn about officiating at some point this season.
his post game comments re: the crowd throwing trash at the refs was pretty cringe.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
his post game comments re: the crowd throwing trash at the refs was pretty cringe.
I guess that's what I'm getting at. At some point this season the team started to blame refs for losses. And this seems to be even more cringeworthy.

As fans, I think we sort of get to blame refs. But in general players usually say the right things and accept responsibility and say things like "We need to play better and not let the officials decide the game." But instead I think Dak and others at some point just said, fuck it, we can't overcome this shit. And then to go even a little further and sort of be cool with throwing trash at officials.

Top Bottom