49ers Stuff.....

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
The more I think about this game, the more I think if everything else is equal, Dallas wins because Dak is simply a better QB vs Grappololo. Even if it’s semi-bad Dak, he’s still better then Jimmy.
However I think Dak comes out and lights it up. He’s due for a huge game when it really matters.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
The more I think about this game, the more I think if everything else is equal, Dallas wins because Dak is simply a better QB vs Grappololo. Even if it’s semi-bad Dak, he’s still better then Jimmy.
However I think Dak comes out and lights it up. He’s due for a huge game when it really matters.
I felt really good until about and hour ago. Thinking this was going to be a 2-3 score easy win.

Now I’m getting really nervous that they’re going to force it with Zeke. This coaching staff has to know that he’s not the golden goose anymore.

If Pollard gets the bulk of the touches we win, but if Zeke is putting us in 2nd and 10 or 2nd and 9 yard holes every other drive, I don’t see this ending well.

UncleMilti

Staff member
I felt really good until about and hour ago. Thinking this was going to be a 2-3 score easy win.

Now I’m getting really nervous that they’re going to force it with Zeke. This coaching staff has to know that he’s not the golden goose anymore.

If Pollard gets the bulk of the touches we win, but if Zeke is putting us in 2nd and 10 or 2nd and 9 yard holes every other drive, I don’t see this ending well.
Yep that’s very valid. You’d have to believe McCarthy has been to the playoffs enough to know what to do to win even if it means rolling with the hot hand at RB no matter who it is. If it isn’t Zeke, then it’s not Zeke.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Yep that’s very valid. You’d have to believe McCarthy has been to the playoffs enough to know what to do to win even if it means rolling with the hot hand at RB no matter who it is. If it isn’t Zeke, then it’s not Zeke.
We can hope. He also has an ego maniac who probably tells him constantly that he has a sizable investment in #21.

Idk, we all need this game tomorrow I feel like. It’s been too long for us.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Tim Cowlishaw
The Cowboys collected two more wins than the 49ers over 17 games. Does that make Dallas better or was a softer schedule the reason? Dallas was 0-2 against division winners this year. The 49ers were 3-2. San Francisco is the hotter team, but if the Cowboys’ big three pass rushers can apply the heat on Jimmy G, this will be a Dallas win. But the Cowboys rely heavily on takeaways. If the 49ers break even in turnovers, their running game will allow them to keep the ball for 33-34 minutes and keep Dak and Co. from getting the job done.

49ers 26, Cowboys 24

Michael Gehlken
If you love football, you have to respect all the 49ers do on offense, between the pre-snap motion, usage of 21 personnel with fullback Kyle Juszczyk, the many talents of wide receiver Deebo Samuel and stress they place on containment with outside runs. This group is a handful. But the Cowboys are healthy, talented and well-coached themselves, so they should withstand the ground game enough to advance.

Cowboys 31, 49ers 24

Joseph Hoyt
This matchup has so many fascinating layers to it. A team in San Francisco that thrives on ball control versus a team that takes the ball away more than any other. A high-powered Cowboys passing attack against a defense that leads the league in defensive pass interference calls. A “bully ball” 49ers offense against Micah Parsons and a defense that says it’s willing to “knuckle up” and face the challenge. The margins in this one are slim, and if one team starts to stack wins in these varying layers, the scale of victory could tip in a hurry. I’m betting on it going down to the wire, and if that happens, could the kicking game be the difference?

49ers 28, Cowboys 27

Damon Marx
It’s time to find out if the Cowboys’ defense is the real deal. Dan Quinn’s much-improved unit has carried Dallas at times during the season, but the 49ers’ rushing attack presents a unique challenge. If Dallas can slow San Francisco just a little, the Cowboys’ potent offense will take over and be the difference. I’m more confident in Dak Prescott and the offense on AT&T Stadium’s fast surface than future potential matchups on natural turf.

Cowboys 29, 49ers 20

David Moore
It’s hard to believe these teams haven’t faced each other in the postseason since 1995. Those games were so entertaining, so indelible, that the last 27 years seems like the blink of an eye. OK, now that we’ve established my advanced age, let’s move to this game. San Francisco should be able to run on Dallas. The Cowboys should be able to pass on the 49ers. San Francisco is a dangerous matchup, but it would be for any team in the NFC. Can the Niners win this game? Sure. But Dallas should win this game.

Cowboys 27, 49ers 21

Kevin Sherrington
This is where the Cowboys answer the question about who they really are after one of the most enigmatic seasons in recent history. They won’t run wild against the 49ers, but they’ll complement a rejuvenated passing game. CeeDee Lamb goes for 100 yards, Tony Pollard combines for 100 total yards of offense and the Cowboys live to play another week.

Cowboys 24, 49ers 21

Jean-Jacques Taylor
This will be a difficult game because what San Francisco does best -- run the ball and stop the run -- negates what Dallas does best, such as rush the passer and try to run the ball. Still, the Cowboys have arguably the NFC’s most-talented roster and the edge at quarterback. This is about Dallas playing its best football, mentally and physically, because they’ll win if they do that. Dak Prescott plays well as does the Cowboys’ offense and they move into the divisional playoff round with a victory.

Cowboys 28, 49ers 24

Calvin Watkins
If everything goes well, Dak Prescott will get that rematch with Tom Brady. First, he must beat Jimmy G. That shouldn’t be a problem. However, the 49ers can run the ball and stop the run. So this could turn into a shootout, and the Cowboys should win a game like this. One player to watch is Randy Gregory. He’s been nicked up of late, but he might have two sacks before the afternoon is over.

Cowboys 28, 49ers 17

Fuck Tim Cowlishaw.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I'll take this time to say it again, every time that poll has come up I've always voted the 49ers as the team I hate the most.

As a kid in the 80s, I just had a natural hate for them that I can't explain. I was too young to recall the catch or any of their previous matchups, so I can't really tell you why I hated them so much as a little kid but I did.

So it became very easy to continue to hate them as we started to face them in so many big games in the early 90s.

I've said it multiple times, but no game will ever surpass for me that 92 NFC championship game against them. We could win 10 Super Bowls in a row and create the greatest dynasty in the history of sports, but it still wouldn't matter.

That 92 NFCC is so special.

I still remember at the tender age of 13 how scared I was going into that game because even so young, I was fully aware of what the 49ers stood for. And I knew how hard that game would be. So to beat that team in their own stadium for the right to go to the Super Bowl gave me a feeling that can never be surpassed or even replicated.

To this day, it is the single most gratifying feeling I've ever felt from anything sports related in my life.

Tomorrow's game is huge for so many reasons. But how about this? The last time that we beat the 49ers in the playoffs, we went on to win a Super Bowl.

So tomorrow we're gonna beat those motherfuckers and then we're going to go to the NFCC for the first time in 26 years.

Mark my words.

And if we do in fact get to the NFCC, I'm going to do my best to attend that game because as I've stated before, the Dallas Cowboys have never ever lost while I was physically present and we're talking about roughly 40 fucking games.

So if we make it, I won't let you all down.... I'll find a way to make it to ensure victory.

So fuck the 49ers. Fuck the Packers. Fuck Tom Brady.

Fuck'em all.

We're on a mission this year. And if the Cowboys do their part, I'll do mine.

America's Fucking Team.

LET'S. FUCKING. GO.

:towel

14040113_10202121242550550_6079063947085775121_n.jpg

Last edited:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'll take this time to say it again, every time that poll has come up I've always voted the 49ers as the team I hate the most.

As a kid in the 80s, I just had a natural hate for them that I can't explain. I was too young to recall the catch or any of their previous matchups, so I can't really tell you why I hated them so much as a little kid but I did.

So it became very easy to continue to hate them as we started to face them in so many big games in the early 90s.

I've said it multiple times, but no game will ever surpass for me that 92 NFC championship game against them. We could win 10 Super Bowls in a row and create the greatest dynasty in the history of sports, but it still wouldn't matter.

I still remember at the tender age of 13 how scared I was going into that game because even so young, I was fully aware of what the 49ers stood for. And I knew how hard that game would be. So to beat that team in their own stadium for the right to go to the Super Bowl gave me a feeling that can never be surpassed or even replicated.

To this day, it is the single most gratifying feeling I've ever felt from anything sports related in my life.

Tomorrow's game is huge for so many reasons. But how about this? The last time that we beat the 49ers in the playoffs, we went on to win a Super Bowl.

So tomorrow we're gonna beat those motherfuckers and then we're going to go to the NFCC for the first time in 26 years.

Make my words.

And if we do in fact get to the NFCC, I'm going to do my best to attend that game because as I've stated before, the Dallas Cowboys have never ever lost while I was physically present and we're talking about roughly 40 fucking games.

So if we make it, I won't let you all down.... I'll find a way to make it to ensure victory.

Fuck'em all.

America's Fucking Team.

LET'S. FUCKING. GO.

View attachment 691940
LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~runs through closest wall~

UncleMilti

Staff member

Mark my words.

Fuck'em all.

America's Fucking Team.

LET'S. FUCKING. GO.

View attachment 691940
That’s fucking awesome man. Great post.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I need to know the record when you're in attendance.
It's somewhere around 40 games dating back to 80s.

I went into a lot of detail in a post I created back before the season started, but I've been to some real gems too.

92 divisional vs the Eagles.

93 divisional vs Packers.

94 divisional vs Packers.

And the grandaddy of them all, the 95 NFCC vs Green Bay.

p1_

DCC 4Life
It's somewhere around 40 games dating back to 80s.

I went into a lot of detail in a post I created back before the season started, but I've been to some real gems too.

92 divisional vs the Eagles.

93 divisional vs Packers.

94 divisional vs Packers.

And the grandaddy of them all, the 95 NFCC vs Green Bay.
sad its been so damned long.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Not to toot my own horn, but it's a very remarkable record.

I've never seen them lose in person.

So if they get to the NFCC, I gotta get my ass there somehow.
Yeah, but what's their record when you are in attendance?

Top Bottom