49ers Stuff.....

roughneck266

DCC 4Life
I really think we're gonna come out pumped and ready to put the AZ game behind us. Home crowd's gonna be roaring and wearing the white-out look. Only thing that concerns me defensively is stopping their strong run game, particularly up the middle if they establish it.
If Dak has a good (or average) game I think we can score enough to outrun them.
I think if we can just get in front of them by a couple scores, it will help negate that run game at least to an extent. If not, we are going to have some issues trying to contain it.

p1_

DCC 4Life

and we thought Moore was nerd.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Someone needs to make sure those two hear what he said.

They’ve both been pretty underwhelming, but still, take that shit personal.
I don't think he said anything out of line.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
If Parsons had said this about Trent Williams I don't think anybody would've thought it was especially smart.
Speaking of Williams, I must have been living under a rock. I had no idea what he’s overcome. Just found out a few weeks ago.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
It’s been a long time since both teams have been legitimately good at the same time. I could see either team being the last one standing in the NFC.

It’s our turn, though. They’ve been in a Super Bowl since I’ve been sexually active. Dallas hasn’t. We better win.

T-RO

DCC 4Life
It’s been a long time since both teams have been legitimately good at the same time. I could see either team being the last one standing in the NFC.

It’s our turn, though. They’ve been in a Super Bowl since I’ve been sexually active. Dallas hasn’t. We better win.
Certain football outcomes make you sexually active?

shoop

Semi-contributing member

Are you that young or that sexually awkward….

Top Bottom