2024 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
One, why is Brock Hoffman rowing less than my 50 year old ass?

And two, "Big Time Brock"? Go fuck yourself, Loree. :middlefingersmilie

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Don't know if I was dreaming (or just losing my sanity), but I thought I saw something (somewhere) about the Cowboys looking to acquire AJ Dillon from GB... anyone else hear this?

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
Don't know if I was dreaming (or just losing my sanity), but I thought I saw something (somewhere) about the Cowboys looking to acquire AJ Dillon from GB... anyone else hear this?
He was FA. Resigned with GB. Probably wanted more than the minimum Dallas offers

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yes. And he accepted a deal to go back to them.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
You mean after they resigned him or just during FA?

The Cowboys were supposedly interested but that was prior to him resigning in GB.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
You mean after they resigned him or just during FA?

The Cowboys were supposedly interested but that was prior to him resigning in GB.
Ok, yeah, so, a "failure to launch" situation.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ok, yeah, so, a "failure to launch" situation.
Listen, Jerry was ready to answer the phone if his agent would have called and asked if he could play in Dallas. That's not Jerry's fault.

By the way, you hear that most of these deals are really worked out at the Combine despite what the NFL claims about the tampering period. Which sort of tells you why maybe Cowboys coaches either don't bother to go or are told not to go.

Top Bottom