2024 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
I wonder if the other defensive players agreed with D-Law's assessment?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

:lol

So much for the Prescott for MVP goons.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Also, were they (he) tired physically, mentally, emotionally, or tired of the scheme? Cause, let's face it, when you see offensive players running wide open in the secondary, and you know that the only way to prevent the completion is to bust your ass to get to the QB every single snap drive after drive, and then, not only do you have to worry about the wide open receivers, you have to start chasing the RB all over the field b/c the 9 guys behind you offer little support (all the while getting ZERO help from your offense)... yeah, it might get a bit tiring.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
I take heat for saying certain players should take less money, but let's discuss what a fair deal should be in your opinion for a regular season stat piling QB who shits the bed in the playoffs.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I take heat for saying certain players should take less money, but let's discuss what a fair deal should be in your opinion for a regular season stat piling QB who shits the bed in the playoffs.
Evidently this year its going to 60 million.

BTW you don't get shit for saying that. You get shit for believing anybody would be willing to do that. :hattip

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
Evidently this year its going to 60 million.

BTW you don't get shit for saying that. You get shit for believing anybody would be willing to do that. :hattip
But what would you offer?

To me, the guy isn't getting a raise. He didn't elevate his game and advance in the playoffs....so 40 mil or take a hike.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Wink to Michigan as DC. Can't see that dude hitting the recruiting trail hard.
Do you even have to recruit anymore? Or is it just the biggest NIL check?

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
D Law and Cowboys getting killed by former players on ESPN.
As he should be.

That goes to show you how ridiculously soft and mentally weak those bitches are.

And for that comment to come from DeMarcus Lawrence who is a guy that I've been a big fan of and felt was one of the real leaders on the team? Man..... That's unacceptable.

But if he's the defensive leader and he's thinking like that? What kind of trickle effect do you think it's having?

That was a disgraceful answer and it really pisses me off just as I was finally getting over that pathetic playoff performance.

Sadly, this is a direct result of the culture that exists in Dallas and it's never going to change so long as the Jones family continues to run that organization the way that they do.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
As he should be.

That goes to show you how ridiculously soft and mentally weak those bitches are.

And for that comment to come from DeMarcus Lawrence who is a guy that I've been a big fan of and felt was one of the real leaders on the team? Man..... That's unacceptable.

But if he's the defensive leader and he's thinking like that? What kind of trickle effect do you think it's having?

That was a disgraceful answer and it really pisses me off just as I was finally getting over that pathetic playoff performance.

Sadly, this is a direct result of the culture that exists in Dallas and it's never going to change so long as the Jones family continues to run that organization the way that they do.
Amen. I know you don't have to be a Mensa member to play in the NFL, but my God that was such a thoughtless, brain dead answer to that question. And he's a vet who's been around, not some rookie. Just mindblowingly stupid.

But hey, this new protein powder though... It's Hot Boyz approved.

Top Bottom