2024 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

p1_

DCC 4Life
Its kinda wild that he has been off social media. Im impressed that he tunes it out.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

• Haha
Reactions: p1_

p1_

DCC 4Life
That's a lack of mental toughness, which is exactly what I said after the game, and is exactly the reason why I wanted a new HC who could toughen some of these pussies up.
I lay some of that at Quinn’s feet. I guess managing from a booth makes it hard to confront guys during battle.

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
D Law went on ESPN and was asked what happened in the GB game and he said, I shit you not, "we were tired".
Did he explain what he meant? Please tell me he didn't just leave it at that.

D Law went on ESPN and was asked what happened in the GB game and he said, I shit you not, "we were tired".
I saw this Interview….. is he fuckin serious ??? That’s what you come up with?? And you’re sticking to it?? Just when I thought I couldn’t get anymore sick and disheartened by this team …. And you bring this fat fuck and his staff back ????
All in baby !!! All in!!!
:jerk

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I'd love to see Shannon Sharpe interview Jerry. He made the set very uncomfortable with his hard questions to D Law. He told him "it wasn't like you guys played more games than GB"
Great response from Sharpe.

What did Lawrence say to that?

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
Great response from Sharpe.

What did Lawrence say to that?
Don't quite remember because all of his answers were straight out of the "gotta do better" playbook. Maybe there will be a clip at some point on ESPN.com

Top Bottom