2024 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
The Poodle gets in a shot at Quinn…

I don't think it was a shot at all. He didn't say anything out of line. Only said what pretty much everyone already knew. We lacked in LBers, was small up front, and vulnerable to the run. How is that a shot?

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I don't think it was a shot at all. He didn't say anything out of line. Only said what pretty much everyone already knew. We lacked in LBers, was small up front, and vulnerable to the run. How is that a shot?

I think where he said, "his scheme was okay, but he was a little bit too buddy-buddy I think with the players and that’s part of it. You can’t have a lot of accountability if you don’t stand a little bit above it of the people that you’re trying to get to be accountable" was probably a bit of a shot even if he didn't mean it to be.

But I think he might be right.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I think where he said, "his scheme was okay, but he was a little bit too buddy-buddy I think with the players and that’s part of it. You can’t have a lot of accountability if you don’t stand a little bit above it of the people that you’re trying to get to be accountable" was probably a bit of a shot even if he didn't mean it to be.

But I think he might be right.
Yeah, was thinking of that, too. It's nothing that hasn't been said before. I just didn't read it as a shot, considering it was pretty tame. And the truth.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Not much of a shot at Quinn, but Damone Clark's ears are burning.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
The Poodle is out here like Charles Whitman now.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Man, Emmitt is destroying this group of Cowboys. Anyone seen his latest? Calling out podcasters and saying these guys are riding the coattails of 30 year old championships.
Emmitt has the cred to make people listen, especially ownership.

Top Bottom