2024 Cowboys UDFA Thread…

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
Nate Fucking Peater. I mean if we had to get a RB, I'm glad it was one whose last name I can manipulate into a dick.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The worst part was that PC when these two fucktards were yukking it up, snapping their suspenders and bragging how they are going to bring in another haul.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I actually love our draft. I think we got some really good players and potential.

I'm just left dumbfounded at RB. I thought man, at least in UDFA we will go after some RBs and maybe some more DTs. This is where we usually do really well. Only two positions I'm really worried about signing guys. Just get the best ones for those two positions.

And we didn't really do shit. We got a NT from Illinois and nothing. RB specifically really just has me frustrated. Not the drafts fault but damn, every UDFA at RB should have been looking at us as a dream scenario. And we got fucking Peat. Just insane to me. I guess we will have to sift through the RBs other teams don't want during preseason cuts.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Again, I am sorry. Let me make it up to you with a joke, eh? Something a little more "me".

What is the difference between bbgun and the toys from Toy Story?

The toys go limp when a little kid walks into the room.
You totally redeemed yourself. :lol

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
We're still totally screwed at DT. You can't count on a seventh rounder to be anything. Osa is literally the only 3 tech on the team, unless you count Golston there or something.

Unbelievable.

data

Forbes #1
As opposed to multiple RBs for the Wishbone offense, we’ll be running the Nobone

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
We're still totally screwed at DT. You can't count on a seventh rounder to be anything. Osa is literally the only 3 tech on the team, unless you count Golston there or something.

Unbelievable.
Yeah everyone claimed a 3 tech would be a waste but we literally have like 3 DTs on the roster. Golston might as well be a 3 tech because we have more ends than DTs at this point.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life

Unbelievable.
In base sets we don't have much at 3T, Osa and maybe Golston, but in nickel/dime I think we're fine as far as interior rushers with Osa, Lawrence, Kneeland and maybe even Golston or Fehoko mixing in.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
As opposed to multiple RBs for the Wishbone offense, we’ll be running the Nobone
Not your best work, Phyllis.

Top Bottom