2024 Cowboys UDFA Thread…

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'm sorry.

The thought of Rico Dowdle being our lead back is quite stressful. I'm 5 days into an 8 day work week before days off and some self medication stress reliever will have to wait.
You are not responding in the method I am accustomed to.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I wish I had not expanded the list.

Holy fucking shit what a garbage class.

There is no fucking way any of these dorks were part of the ten still on their board.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Ok, I've purposely avoided this thread because of my disappointment with the draft. I can see from the reaction my disappointment would have oly grown so yay for saving myself the stress. I conclude that the Cowboys have 0 desire to be successful for the nest 2 years. Then we can pray for a 1st to get Arch Manning and start anew.

Donpingon

DCC 4Life
I sincerely think these guys are shunning WR and RB to put the full burden on Dak, so that when the results are mediocre, they negotiate him down on $. Strange tactic but par for the course with this bozo brain trust

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I sincerely think these guys are shunning WR and RB to put the full burden on Dak, so that when the results are mediocre, they negotiate him down on $. Strange tactic but par for the course with this bozo brain trust
In their incoherent babbling this offseason they did harp on if he is going to get paid they expected more.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
They could not have possibly tried less with this group. Normally there are a couple guys that you can see are talented enough to make the team at thin positions. This group? My God.

The fact that absolutely none of the RBs saw this as an opportunity is very telling. Some even went to teams that were already three deep.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
The fact that absolutely none of the RBs saw this as an opportunity is very telling. Some even went to teams that were already three deep.
It tells me they didn't even want to pay the peanuts it would have cost to get some of these guys.

W. T. F.

Top Bottom