2024 Cowboys Free Agency Thread

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Niners didn’t need a star at LB since they already have a solid cast. We have next to nothing.
32 years old, but I’m guessing Zimmer trusts him to run the D so it’s not a total fail signing.

SF probably won't have Greenlaw most or all of the year so they definitely have a pretty big need there.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Eatman said that Jerry and Stephen are "all in" on getting out from all the "dead money" that is on the books for this year and next... which is why they're not re-doing any contracts to free up cap space. So, it'll be all about the draft this year and next. Prolly why McCarthy was retained too.

Genghis Khan

Eatman said that Jerry and Stephen are "all in" on getting out from all the "dead money" that is on the books for this year and next... which is why they're not re-doing any contracts to free up cap space. So, it'll be all about the draft this year and next. Prolly why McCarthy was retained too.

God I hope that's not true. That's fucking retarded.

Genghis Khan

We are supposedly about 11th in dead cap space in 2024, and I think like 17th in 2023. We've been middle of the pack.

The Browns, Packers, Dolphins, and Lions are all top 10, and all good teams. Funny how they are still able to fucking operate.

It's not even remotely an issue. Fuck this front office. Cheap ass fucks.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
He chose to come and play for The Village Idiot again.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
SF probably won't have Greenlaw most or all of the year so they definitely have a pretty big need there.
True. Probably insurance so they don’t have to rush him back. I saw where they expect him back by week one but I don’t see him being 100%.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
What do they want to clear out dead money for? To look at it?

They could have $500 million in cap space and I'm fairly certain Stephen would balk at signing any external FA to a deal worth more than about 10/year.

Top Bottom