2024 Cowboys Free Agency Thread

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I don't remember the last time the fanbase was this angry.

They're going to trigger a resurfacing of the old prickly asshole 90s Jerry before he learned to craft his more friendly media image. And I'm here for it.

We could use a billboard. :unsure

I would put, "Jerry: you can't take it with you."

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
If we offered him 50% more, which would probably be something around a whopping 1 year/3.5 deal.
Doubt it would be enough to take him away from a chance at making NFL history if they win again.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Florio just said that Dak will cost us $50M in dead cap money next year if he leaves as a free agent. Wut? I thought we were free and clear of him after 2024?

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Florio just said that Dak will cost us $50M in dead cap money next year if he leaves as a free agent. Wut? I thought we were free and clear of him after 2024?
Overthecap shows otherwise, and that’s a great site to track player salaries and the cap.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
What's our lineup look like right now?

QB Dak
RB Tiny Duece
FB Leupke
WR Lamb, Cooks, Brooks
LT Guessing Smith
LG Bass
C Hoffman
RG Martin
RT Steele

LE Tank
DT Mazi Bust
DT Osa
RE Parsons
LB: Clark, Overshown, Johnson, Maybe still Bell
S Wilson, Hooker
CB Diggs, Bland, Wright

You really expect to win anything with this and the 5th worst draft capital in 2024?

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
Diggs coming off big injury we have awful recent hx of recovering from. Even if you resign Gilmore, he's probably at an age where you have to start limiting his snaps.

After completely passing on anyone of significance in FA, I don't see how even the most optimistic homer could have any hope.

I don't even know if there is anyone left that could conceivably fill one of these holes on this squad at a level that equals or surpasses what was there.

Top Bottom