2023 Season | Wildcard Saturday | Gameday Chatter Thread | 1/13/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
I'll be watching on Peacock that I found on some kinda deal for 19.99 for a year.

Y'all motherfuckers bitch too much

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Have the Texans even won over the city of Houston yet? Do they have a strong fanbase after 2 decades?
I have family in Houston, I think the city supports the team pretty well. From what we've seen so far, it looks like Stroud may be the first legit QB they've ever had.

data

Forbes #1
I have family in Houston, I think the city supports the team pretty well. From what we've seen so far, it looks like Stroud may be the first legit QB they've ever had.

QB
QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
Flex
K

shoop

Semi-contributing member
$850M public funds for a stadium with no roof that won’t be able to host as many non-football events. May not get a Super Bowl

if tonight’s Peacock game were a Bills game, the NFL should waive the $5.99 subscription fee for the entire state of NY

$850M. You could house the illegals there. Oh wait, no roof.
Drives me crazy that taxpayers help fund these things. I know the reasoning. I still disagree with it.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Anyone rooting for the Texans?

Little reason to give a shit either way, but I’d rather see the Browns advance
I am good with either one on this one. Cleveland because they are an Ohio team and the Flacco story. Texans with CJ Stroud playing well.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
@data

QB Prescott
QB Jackson
RB McCaffery
RB Pacheco
WR St. Brown
WR Kupp
TE Njoku
Flex Tyreek Hill
K Bass

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
In case you didn't know, you call watch all NBC football games on Peacock. That's the only reason I got it at beginning of year cuz I don't have cable.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I'll be surprised if the Browns don't win. That defense is nothing to be trifled with.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
Jerry should have gotten the Texans stadium architect instead of the retard they hired.

Texans stadium designed to be loud.

Cowboys designed for wine sipping pussies with art displays, a dumbfuck low hanging TV, and windows that blind your players during certain times of the day.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Have the Browns had orange matte helmets all year or just for this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom