2023 Season | Week 6 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Chargers | 10/15/2023

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The funny thing is Chargers fans are saying the exact same thing about Herbert.

It’s always scheme and the OC’s fault when it comes to his struggles.
Dak and him had pretty similar circumstances on Monday. Olines playing poorly, no running game to speak of and in the end Dak just played better which is why we won and Herbert lost. Dak is a good QB just like Herbert is. But neither guy is a transcendent talent who is going to carry his team.

roughneck266

DCC 4Life
Apparently she's from Minnesota and the bottom pic was taken before she moved to California and decided to start supporting the Chargers.

IDK. I'm still rolling with the paid actor angle.
What kind of lilly livered piece of shit fan changes teams because they moved??? I lived in Buffalo NY for a while, I definitely didn't change my allegiances.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Jerry said we looked sloppy in our win so naturally there is no practice until Monday.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
That's what McCarthey said. - be back for practice on monday
I'm not sure they're even allowed by the CBA to practice during the bye week. I think they have to give four days in a row off, at least.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I'm not sure they're even allowed by the CBA to practice during the bye week. I think they have to give four days in a row off, at least.
That may be. I just remember back in the 90s that they would say that was the week they worked on the Thanksgiving day game. Figures they would get soft

So if Dak was a leader he would have the offense working out in his backyard.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
That is supposedly because her child plays for a youth team called the Vikings.

Do not let Big Media continue to lead you astray. Stay frosty, my fellow truth seekers.

That's now 2 different stories to explain this.

That's not fishy at all.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Apparently she's from Minnesota and the bottom pic was taken before she moved to California and decided to start supporting the Chargers.

IDK. I'm still rolling with the paid actor angle.
I saw her interview with Pat McAfee. She told him she moved to California 20 years ago and has been a Chargers fan since.

I don’t think she’s a paid actor, I think she’s just a normal female that roots for pretty colors and wants to be one of the guys. It’s gross.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I saw her interview with Pat McAfee. She told him she moved to California 20 years ago and has been a Chargers fan since.

I don’t think she’s a paid actor, I think she’s just a normal female that roots for pretty colors and wants to be one of the guys. It’s gross.
That picture doesn't look 20+ years ago.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Flamboyant gays and 55+ year old women call shoes “tennies”.

I’m not sure if any of you know that?

Top Bottom