2023 Season | Week 6 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Chargers | 10/15/2023

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yep, and he did it several times Monday night.
Yep, weak arm, no accuracy, slow decision maker, can't see the field, low football IQ, not very athletic anymore. Have I summed up the opinions on Dak?

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Yep, weak arm, no accuracy, slow decision maker, can't see the field, low football IQ, not very athletic anymore. Have I summed up the opinions on Dak?

My only contention at this time is that he missed guys who were running free and had several yards on the dbs. Overall, he played well Monday night. It just doesn't happen frequently enough.

Edit: I would also like to point out that he did it against a team that is giving up 420 yards of offense a game and 317 of that in the air.

shane

DCC 4Life
He looked pretty athletic on Monday spinning out of a bunch of different sacks with an OL that was protecting like shit. He didn't look scared. So maybe the humiliation by SF lit a fire in him.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Yep, and he did it several times Monday night.
He did and yet he had provably his best game this year. I liked his running and buying time when pocket broke down.

p1_

DCC 4Life
My only contention at this time is that he missed guys who were running free and had several yards on the dbs. Overall, he played well Monday night. It just doesn't happen frequently enough.

Edit: I would also like to point out that he did it against a team that is giving up 420 yards of offense a game and 317 of that in the air.
Chargers pass D is wratched.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I will say I hated the way we approached that game offensively. If it wasn't for Dak basically improvising we would have lost. There was like a series where we actually aggressively passed the ball on first and second downs and we did awesome. And then we returned back to, run on first for nothing. Maybe run again on second for nothing. Then pass on third and long. The Chargers have a good third down defense. They have a bad defense on first and second down. And our game plan was to be ultra conservative on first and second down? I seriously wonder what our "analytics" guys are doing if this shit isn't passed along to our head coach.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Doesn’t see the field well, talks a big game but rarely backs it up, and lost some athleticism after the ankle injury are my main complaints.

UncleMilti

Staff member
You and bbgun.

sounds about right.
Says the guy who tried to shame everyone who questioned how great the Cowboys were this year and then disappeared off the board after the Niners dirtstomped them.

Sounds about right.
:lol :dunce

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Says the guy who tried to shame everyone who questioned how great the Cowboys were this year and then disappeared off the board after the Niners dirtstomped them.

Sounds about right.
:lol :dunce
I was back home for a week helping my mother with some stuff, but thanks for noticing I wasn't around much. Really warms my heart knowing you care. :lol

UncleMilti

Staff member
I was back home for a week helping my mother with some stuff, but thanks for noticing I wasn't around much. Really warms my heart knowing you care. :lol
We care about everyone here, even the dipshits.
:towel

Top Bottom