2023 Season | Week 6 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Chargers | 10/15/2023

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

No, “stupid strong” has the OL pushed back into Herbert’s lap.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life

No, “stupid strong” has the OL pushed back into Herbert’s lap.
May have been the case if he stayed singled up with Zion there but the center chipped and got him off balance. Good example of him not being aware of what's going on around him as it looks like it caught him completely off guard as he wasn't bracing at all for it

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Apparently she's from Minnesota and the bottom pic was taken before she moved to California and decided to start supporting the Chargers.

IDK. I'm still rolling with the paid actor angle.

Bitch moved and just changed teams?

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
He's not good. Tony Romo was good. And fun.

Prescott is average and a chore to watch. It's just drawn out boredom.

The game itself is way less fun to watch as a sport than it was 20 years ago as well.

Part of the issue is that the team is stuck in a not-fun range. It's clearly - mostly because of it's QB - just not good enough to win and is spinning it's wheels.

But at least with a rebuild, while it's bad, it's fun to watch the young guys try to develop (or not) and dream about what may be in time.

This iteration is like just waiting to be done with it so we can move on to what's next, because there is literally zero hope they can win a Championship.
You’ve got to admit though, his legs and improvisation won this Chargers game with this nascent offense still maturing around him.

But yeah, he’s not the kind to do this in the face of the league’s best outside of victories vs Big Ben and a flukish win vs Rodgers his rookie season when he barely knew what was going on.

We need to draft a QB with a stronger arm in the 1st-upper 3rd rounds. If for nothing else than to give us a real backup for when Dak inevitably misses time.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah that was a bad miss on Dak's part.

I was surprised generally that we didn't involve the TEs much. Maybe that's a good thing.
Seems like those seem routes would have been looked at heavily against a cover 2 team. I was surprised to not see those plays attacked. We did last year. I think Ferg on that route should have been a staple in this game.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Yeah that was a bad miss on Dak's part.

I was surprised generally that we didn't involve the TEs much. Maybe that's a good thing.
I thought it was weird, too, especially as much as we've used them so far.

I wonder if Dak was trying to not lock in on them too much, and overcorrected. Or something.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
I always thought so.
Normally the Cowboys would file a complaint with the NFL or the NFL itself might issue a correction due to a bad call…I’ve seen neither. I would have thought something would show up since it almost cost the Cowboys a win or was simply a horrendous call.

Top Bottom