2023 Season | Week 18 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Commanders | 1/7/2024

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Jameis Winston :lol

Saints winning 41-17 and Saints INT returned to Atlanta 1-yard line with 1:15 min remaining.
Dennis Allen calls QB kneel at the 1.
Saints lineup in victory formation.
Jameis Winston leads team to defy Dennis Allen and run a fake QB kneel for a run play. TD Saints.
Final score 48-17.

Winston's explanation. Gets sociopathic at 1:10. Thankfully he's a football player and not a serial killer.

"At the end? What decision are you talking about"
"Do we regret for scoring 41 points?"
"What about it makes you not feel good about it?"

IT was a cheesy move but I'm fine with it. They wanted to get a well-liked vet a TD.

These are pro athletes. Arthur Smith, be mad at your team for mailing it in and being down 41-17 to an equally crappy Saints team. It's not the other team's job to keep their team out of the end zone. That's the Falcons players and coaches' job.

Foobio

DCC 4Life
IT was a cheesy move but I'm fine with it. They wanted to get a well-liked vet a TD.

These are pro athletes. Arthur Smith, be mad at your team for mailing it in and being down 41-17 to an equally crappy Saints team. It's not the other team's job to keep their team out of the end zone. That's the Falcons players and coaches' job.
I thought he was doing a good wise guy impression and winding up the reporter a bit.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

I don't have a problem with running a play, I have a problem with faking the kneel down and then running a play. The fake feels like they are rubbing it in their face (I know that wasn't the intention).

p1_

DCC 4Life
I don't have a problem with running a play, I have a problem with faking the kneel down and then running a play. The fake feels like they are rubbing it in their face (I know that wasn't the intention).
What’s the other one that’s kinda infamous?

Top Bottom