2023 Season | Week 18 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Commanders | 1/7/2024

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
It's going to be mid-40s with about a 1% chance of rain according to weather apps, so basically perfect December football weather. It might be a bit windy though but nothing ridiculous.

kidd

DCC 4Life
Am I the only one who has the battered wife syndrome and is afraid that they blow it?

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Am I the only one who has the battered wife syndrome and is afraid that they blow it?
I think it's normal to at least entertain the idea that disappointment is possible with the Cowboys after the way the last 20 years have gone, but at the same time, it's silly to carry fear into damn near every game especially when McCarthy has gotten us to 3 straight double digit wins and we've done a hell of a lot more winning than losing as of late.

We're winning today so rest easy and enjoy it.

dpf1123

DCC 4Life
It's definitely in the back of my mind. Especially considering how many last games of the season haven't exactly gone our way.

But I also think about the fact we hadn't even lost consecutive games under McCarthy in a couple of years until Buffalo/Miami. I think we will win comfortably after a slowish start.

Top Bottom