2023 Season | Thursday Opening Night Game | Gameday Chatter Thread | Lions vs Chiefs | 9/7/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
And one of the drops was definitely the difference between being on the edge of FG range vs. 2nd and 10 on that last drive.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
So I had something to do, start watching the game a couple hours in, am zipping through the commercials, and my Fubo screws the pooch right at that 4th and 20 play. Will not show it no matter what I try, What happened after that? Did they even come close to converting?

And yes, that was extremely stupid down only one point.

Did the Lions get a first down?

Pretty mad right now. :mad

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
So I had something to do, start watching the game a couple hours in, am zipping through the commercials, and my Fubo screws the pooch right at that 4th and 20 play. Will not show it no matter what I try, What happened after that? Did they even come close to converting?

And yes, that was extremely stupid down only one point.

Did the Lions get a first down?

Pretty mad right now. :mad
On 4th down Mahomes was flushed from the pocket and threw an okay YOLO pass that one his WRs got a hand on but couldn't pull in. Turnover on downs.

Lions get the ball back, pick up a first down on 3 runs then run out the clock. They Landry hitched in a nod of respect to Jason Garrett who was working the sidelines.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Hats off to the fighting Dan Campbells.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
On 4th down Mahomes was flushed from the pocket and threw an okay YOLO pass that one his WRs got a hand on but couldn't pull in. Turnover on downs.

Lions get the ball back, pick up a first down on 3 runs then run out the clock. They Landry hitched in a nod of respect to Jason Garrett who was working the sidelines.
You had to do that to me at the end, didn't you?

p1_

DCC 4Life
Don’t look now, but Lions gonna be pretty good this year.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Don’t look now, but Lions gonna be pretty good this year.
They were clear NFC North favorites coming into the year so yea. Still don't think they're a huge threat for the conference but we'll see how injuries and shit go.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

p1_

DCC 4Life
They were clear NFC North favorites coming into the year so yea. Still don't think they're a huge threat for the conference but we'll see how injuries and shit go.
Winning the division would be big for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom