2023 Season | Thursday Opening Night Game | Gameday Chatter Thread | Lions vs Chiefs | 9/7/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
It appears that even Superman needs real weapons on offense. The Chiefs WR's leave a lot to be desired. Sure Kelce is a stud. But he was out. The Chiefs weapons looked about the same as the Cowboys last year if you took Lamb out of the game.
And their RBs, the defense, the online.

Just looks like Mahomes, Kelce, and Reid rule the NFL.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
To me it was, or is, even before last night. Minnesota was the luckiest team I've seen in years last season and probably should've only won about 9 games, the Packers are going to be shit and the Bears won't be much better, although if things click with Fields running the ball they might finish second.

The only question was whether the Lions could continue their momentum from the last half of last season. The fact that they have arguably the best OL in the league and a creative offensive design is enough to win the division, I don't think they're as good overall as us, the Eagles or 49ers, but they're probably the 4th best team in the conference.

I guess we'll see. Maybe.

I don't think Minnesota is great or anything, but I don't think it's clear Detroit is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom