2023 Season | Conference Championship Round | Gameday Chatter Thread | 1/28/2024

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Fuck me :doh

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Why not kick the FG
It's in his DNA and stuff.

I'm all for being aggressive, but there's a time and place. A FG pushes it back to a 3 score game and time and possessions are heavily on your side in that scenario.

Now he's put them in a position where their lead is about to be cut to 7 with a ton of time to play.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
If that is about Hurts I don’t recall ever thinking he was special. My contention was that he could play in the NFL and he has done so. The entire universe knows he isn’t a passing QB but he still has a job as far as I know.
It wasn't about anybody. It was just a general statement in response to the conversation. But if you want to think it was about Hurts, by all means, have at it.

And just because he still has a job doesn't mean squat. He was massively paid and will still have that job for awhile because of it. Not because of his play. You complain about this with Prescott. Same situation...

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

I'm all for being aggressive, but there's a time and place. A FG pushes it back to a 3 score game and time and possessions are heavily on your side in that scenario.

Now he's put them in a position where their lead is about to be cut to 7 with a ton of time to play.
Yup.

It's not rocket science but yet today's NFL coaches sure do turn it into that.

Cujo

DCC 4Life

And it provided them with momentum too.

Top Bottom