2023 Random NFL Stuff Thread…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
it's crazy how one missed xp in the meaningless season finale totally unnerved him
Not sure if that's what caused it but either way, going 1 for 6 on extra points in the playoffs is beyond scary bad. It's to the point that it defies logic.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I know all these games are on Youtube now, but the Roku NFL channel is showing the 1990 Niners-Giants NFCC game. Pretty good stuff. Not sure I've ever watched this closely. Madden and Summerall are of course the GOATs.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is basically the end of the kickoff, nobody is ever going to catch the ball on the 7 yard line and attempt a return when you can automatically get it at the 25.
Makes me wonder if the whole, Gould can't kickoff well enough, becomes a bit of a moot point. If he can get it inside of the 5, most of those kicks won't be returned now. I guess you still have the question about the 55+ yard potential game winning type kicks but those are pretty rare. I think it's way more important to nail all the kicks and XPs inside of the 40 yard range so that maybe you don't need that game winner or end of half attempt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom