2023 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
did you look? He appears pretty agile for this stage in his recovery. And no brace.
I did, and as we all know that movement isn’t the same thing as playing in games vs real competition.

Given the nature of football it’s no sure thing Steele would have matched his peak 2022 performances in 2023 even without the injury.

He might also come back even stronger because of his focused rehab.

Can’t assume that though, and injuries usually make players worse. Bad knee injuries often take two years to come back from.

One thing in Steele’s favor is that he’s only 25

p1_

DCC 4Life
I did, and as we all know that movement isn’t the same thing as playing in games vs real competition.

Given the nature of football it’s no sure thing Steele would have matched his peak 2022 performances in 2023 even without the injury.

He might also come back even stronger because of his focused rehab.

Can’t assume that though, and injuries usually make players worse. Bad knee injuries often take two years to come back from.

One thing in Steele’s favor is that he’s only 25
he was having a pretty damned good '23 campaign when he went down.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
did you look? He appears pretty agile for this stage in his recovery. And no brace.
Yeah and luckily he is an Olineman. I don't think it will be nearly as hard for an Olineman ro come back from.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
It was always ridiculous that we though Schultz and Gallup were a better choice than Cooper.

Imagine if we were rolling with Cooper, Lamb and Cooks next year? Who wouldn't feel good about that group?
If Cooper was still in Dallas there wouldn’t have been a Cooks trade.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I am dog-tired and rewatching the Colts game because I am not really interested in getting into a movie or anything.

The intent is to refresh about Gilmore. He's a grabby dude but so good.

I am at the point where Lamb scored a TD to go up 7-3.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'd be very interested to know how he fared in the second half of the Vikings game.
Aside from watching Gilmore, I am amazed that the chimp of a head coach had us a little confused for a bit.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
No love for Hooker? It's the one game he finally showed up.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
No love for Hooker? It's the one game he finally showed up.
I have not got that far yet.

It is a bad recording though.

It is not the live recording.

It was the one the NFL Network puts out and I am too weak to fast forward the commercials.

I expect a pocket fisherman commercial with all of this crap.

I am too tired to fast forward anything. Even typing hurts.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I'd be very interested to know how he fared in the second half of the Vikings game.
He got beat pretty bad by Jefferson in the red zone on like a 8 yard whip route for a TD but aside from that he was solid. Jefferson got him a few times of course but that's to be expected and he wasn't roasted for like 120 yards or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom