2023 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
It's really like Biadiasz, Steele and Diggs I care about. And I have the franchise tag for one of them.
Yea and I bet 2/3 of them will be extended by the time the season starts.

There are others we'll probably want to bring back as well (Kearse, Hooker, Cooks, Gilmore, Lewis, Pollard) depending on how things go in the draft and during the season but if/when they extend Dak we're going to have like 50-60 million in space so it shouldn't be much of an issue.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Drummond is pissed at Fish.

He is, because he apparently thinks Fisher is stealing his work (which is basically true). But then he (Drummond) goes and writes that irrelevant drivel after acting as if he's the Bob Woodward of cowboys reporting.

I can't think of much more irrelevant right now than cap implications and potential free agents in future years.

Particularly given our recent unusual flurry of activity, which is the real story.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
It's amazing to me how all these Twitter gurus think they're stars somehow. Dudes think they're way, way more important than they are.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
It's amazing to me how all these Twitter gurus think they're stars somehow. Dudes think they're way, way more important than they are.
Yea they think because they post shit on Twitter they're pseudo team officials, they barely even know what they're looking at when they're watching football.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Yea they think because they post shit on Twitter they're pseudo team officials, they barely even know what they're looking at when they're watching football.
Exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom