2023 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
but you liked Rodgers comments.

Two different things. "Rodgers" (apparently not real) was talking about Moore's on field coaching. The other two guys were talking about personnel moves, which presumably Moore had little to do with.

Last edited:
  • Props
Reactions: p1_

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I was just farting around and saw this on Youtube.

This game was perhaps the worst coaching performance all season, allowing those chumps to hang in there.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I was just farting around and saw this on Youtube.

This game was perhaps the worst coaching performance all season, allowing those chumps to hang in there.
That was the peak (plateau?) of the 6ish week stretch where the defense decided to take a nap before getting serious again around the Tennessee game.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That was the peak (plateau?) of the 6ish week stretch where the defense decided to take a nap before getting serious again around the Tennessee game.
I don't think they got all that serious against Joshua Dobbs either.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I don't think they got all that serious against Joshua Dobbs either.
Yea they didn't really get back to their early season form until the playoffs, the Minnesota game was just an outlier because they got embarrassed the week before.

armadillooutlaw

DCC 4Life
Yea they didn't really get back to their early season form until the playoffs, the Minnesota game was just an outlier because they got embarrassed the week before.
Getting Vander Esch and the fat boy in the middle of the defense back for the playoffs made the difference.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Getting Vander Esch and the fat boy in the middle of the defense back for the playoffs made the difference.
They were both playing during much of that stretch, including the Houston game. The defense basically got lazy and complacent for a month or so after getting propped for like two months straight.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Ever since he left? Like 8 weeks ago? How would they have had time to demonstrate that?

And what stars have we gotten on offense since then? An aging WR available for peanuts I wouldn't really say demonstrates a commitment to getting stars. It's a step in the right direction but come get me when we pull in a real first class difference maker, someone who is on par with another CD Lamb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom