2023 Cowboys Free Agency

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Fowler disappeared down the stretch like Aldon Smith a few years ago. But a rotation guy is a rotation guy.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Fowler disappeared down the stretch like Aldon Smith a few years ago. But a rotation guy is a rotation guy.
I think some of that was just increased playing time for Williams who was out playing. And we focused on stopping the run more and weren't using as many DE's all the time.

armadillooutlaw

DCC 4Life
Don't mind the Ronald Jones signing as depth that can handle the short yardage situations and maybe have a little more ability as a pass catcher compared to Zeke.
At least he's probably dirt cheap.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
So we're bringing back literally the entire defense, minus Barr and maybe Carlos Watkins, plus Stephon Gilmore and whatever we do in the draft?

Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty good.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Fowler is a 1 year/$3 million type of guy, getting 6 sacks out of him as a rotational guy is a huge win.
Yeah I mean it wasn't that long ago that getting six sacks out of anyone for us was a big win. Last year we had 4 guys with 6 sacks or more. I agree, I have no problem with bringing Fowler back, I think he is a nice rotational guy.

Top Bottom