2022 Season | Week 5 | Thursday Night Football Chatter Thread | Colts at Broncos | 10/6/2022

data

Forbes #1
I predict this game is over before clock hits 9 min

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Who's in the booth with Michaels? He sounds like some knucklehead they pulled out of the stands.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Herbstreit is a retard who should stick to college.

The fans are booing because their dumbass HC and 50 million a year QB completely fucked up a game that should've already been a win, not because they're spoiled.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Herbstreit is a retard who should stick to college.

The fans are booing because their dumbass HC and 50 million a year QB completely fucked up a game that should've already been a win, not because they're spoiled.
I cannot imagine how livid I would be if Prescott threw a pick like that in that situation.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Rooting for the Colts here on principle, Hackett should be flogged for passing the ball on 3rd down in that spot.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This is where some schlub RB for the Colts fumbles.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Rooting for the Colts here on principle, Hackett should be flogged for passing the ball on 3rd down in that spot.
He really doesn't have a choice.

He is a corporate stooge at this stage. A guy way over his head that really should never have been hired in the first place.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I cannot imagine how livid I would be if Prescott threw a pick like that in that situation.
Should've never even been put in that position to begin with.

Run it, take it down to 2 minutes and kick the fucking FG or even go for it on 4th and presumably short.

These new aged coaches like to use analytics to excuse themselves for being too cute, traditional football is traditional for a reason, it's high percentage.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Dear God, Indy. Please score a TD.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Should've never even been put in that position to begin with.

Run it, take it down to 2 minutes and kick the fucking FG or even go for it on 4th and presumably short.

These new aged coaches like to use analytics to excuse themselves for being too cute, traditional football is traditional for a reason, it's high percentage.
But is Hackett an analytics truther? I have not paid that much attention to him to know.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Andy Reid in an Allstate Commercial?

More please.

I used to hate the guy, but he's actually pretty cool.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
As an aside, Ryan might actually retire after he has to play against our pass rush.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Is Ryan going for a new look with his hair? What was that?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Gus Bradley with some bad coordinating there.

data

Forbes #1
Now that OT or longer-than-expected games don’t screw up the following TV show schedule for Amazon, is there a rush to end these games?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Smart TO there. Let those dummies overthink this.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Now that OT or longer-than-expected games don’t screw up the following TV show schedule for Amazon, is there a rush to end these games?
Of course not. It is all part of the grand design.

Sad thing is, I don't think your average person is watching this, much less staying awake until midnight to watch a Russell Wilson circle jerk.

Top Bottom