2022 Season | Week 5 | Thursday Night Football Chatter Thread | Colts at Broncos | 10/6/2022

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I cannot believe none of y'all started a thread on this game.

I mean it is yuge and on Amazon.

Russell Wilson. Matt Ryan.

I just tuned in and OMG whotta turd game.

These are not good teams.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
This game does not deserve a chatter thread.

This is like watching paint dry. These two offenses are complete shit shows.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Hackett is going to be one and done in Denver.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This game does not deserve a chatter thread.

This is like watching paint dry. These two offenses are complete shit shows.
I know it doesn't.

But this is like a place-marker.

It might be one of the worst Thursday Night matchups ever, at least in terms of how poorly both teams are playing this early in the season.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
What I hate about the game on Prime is you can't flip channels as easily at the commercials. Of course I'm sure the network loves that. But for a boring game like this it makes it almost not worth watching.

Foobio

DCC 4Life
I can’t believe Al michaels Is still calling games. I remember him calling Herschel Walker‘s first MNF game in 86 or whatever the fuck it was. The man is an absolute machine.

Foobio

DCC 4Life
Seems obvious that he sure as hell never did it for the money.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I haven't been watching until now... what is wrong with the Broncos offense? What's up with Wilson? Did Seattle get rid of him at just the right time, or what? He's not that old.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I wonder how Broncos fans feel being owned by a Corporate Overlord.

For years, Pat Bowlen (and his handlers) did a nice job of making dummies believe John Elway ran things.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I haven't been watching until now... what is wrong with the Broncos offense? What's up with Wilson? Did Seattle get rid of him at just the right time, or what? He's not that old.
He really was used to making up shit as he went along and the defenses that were built in Seattle, along with the run game, protected him.

He is basically a nightmare Celebrity QB right now.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
There is one cat (beyond the obvious like Nelson and Taylor) I would take off the Colts' roster and that is Grover Stewart.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
He really was used to making up shit as he went along and the defenses that were built in Seattle, along with the run game, protected him.
Early in his career, yes, but the last few years he's put up some big numbers. I dunno, maybe he'll snap out of it.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
There is one cat (beyond the obvious like Nelson and Taylor) I would take off the Colts' roster and that is Grover Stewart.
DeForest Buckner, Kenny Moore, Pittman, Alec Pierce, Okereke, Kwitt Paye, Ngakoue.

They're a pretty middling team but there's definitely some solid guys and borderline stars aside from Nelson and Taylor.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
DeForest Buckner, Kenny Moore, Pittman, Alec Pierce, Okereke, Kwitt Paye, Ngakoue.

They're a pretty middling team but there's definitely some solid guys and borderline stars aside from Nelson and Taylor.
Buckner is another no duh one. But Stewart is going to be a monster soon.

Pittman is an interesting case as well. I don't think Moore fits anymore without Eberflus.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I ain't trying to be a dick or nothing, but Dan Quinn >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gus Bradley.

Top Bottom