2022 Season | Week 5 | Thursday Night Football Chatter Thread | Colts at Broncos | 10/6/2022

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Booze and I had him pegged as a celebrity QB last night. That old Parcells wisdom still prevails.
Yeah, I think that's exactly right. He is more concerned with things outside of football than actual football. It's like he has no idea what is going on in any given play.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yeah, I think that's exactly right. He is more concerned with things outside of football than actual football. It's like he has no idea what is going on in any given play.
Or he just doesn’t give a shit anymore.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Or he just doesn’t give a shit anymore.
I think Kyle Brandt said it best. He's a poser.

I like the guy but the evidence is starting to mount. All he does is spew clichés and bland coach speak. It's becoming pretty clear that he's not a great locker room guy who teammates embrace.

Last edited:

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think Kyle Brandt said it best. He's a poser.

I like the guys but the evidence is starting to mount. All he does is spew clichés and bland coach speak. It's becoming pretty clear that he's not great locker room guy who teammates embrace.
Yeah he puts on a good face for the cameras so I don't think everyone sees it. Poser is a great term for that.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah he puts on a good face for the cameras so I don't think everyone sees it. Poser is a great term for that.
The guy practices sky pointing when taking the field. I bet he is not a very popular fella in the locker room.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Almost seems like Roy Williams/Destiny's Child chick syndrome. He seemed pretty down to earth until his starlet wife got involved. That's when you started hearing these rumors about he needed a bigger market and better team around him.

Top Bottom