2022 Season | Week 5 | Thursday Night Football Chatter Thread | Colts at Broncos | 10/6/2022

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Wilson did look like he had snot on his face coming off the field.

I appreciate how Zaire Franklin said fuck you and I going to run your facemask across your nose.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I am still struggling to understand who exactly was responsible for the Wilson trade. It is looking pretty damn bad right now.

data

Forbes #1
These orange jerseys have long gone stale. I don’t usually advocate for it, Broncos need new uniforms.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
These orange jerseys have long gone stale. I don’t usually advocate for it, Broncos need new uniforms.
They just need to go back to the 1970s version.

Plain. Simple. Classic.

But the newer fans think of the swooshes and shit from the late Elway era.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I know I should know this, did we have Horn over Surtain? Because if so, this was yet another lucky horseshoe up Jerry Jones' ass moments.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I know I should know this, did we have Horn over Surtain? Because if so, this was yet another lucky horseshoe up Jerry Jones' ass moments.
I don't think anyone really knows. I think there was speculation both ways. That draft board didn't get leaked like the last draft.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
He really was used to making up shit as he went along and the defenses that were built in Seattle, along with the run game, protected him.

He is basically a nightmare Celebrity QB right now.
Definitely a celebrity QB, he was at the US Open watching Serena like 4 days before their opener.

He's completely lost the plot, doesn't even know what he's doing anymore with the focus on the PR/marketing bullshit he's always touting.

What these guys forget is people only buy in to their shit if they're playing well, the moment they start playing like shit it all goes away. It's like they forget what got them their platform in the first place, it's not that anybody gives a shit about you as a person, it's you the QB.

data

Forbes #1
Pickett starting for Pittsburgh, huh.

damn, I was rooting for Trubisky

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Supposedly the coaches favored Horn (probably because McCarthy coached his dad) while the scouts favored Surtain.

It's anybody's guess who we'd have taken but I think they were assuming only one would be on the board. Of course they were morons to be so locked in on the CB's over Parsons and Slater.

data

Forbes #1
What these guys forget is people only buy in to their shit if they're playing well, the moment they start playing like shit it all goes away. It's like they forget what got them their platform in the first place, it's not that anybody gives a shit about you as a person, it's you the QB.
Applicable to Lily and her ass

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Supposedly the coaches favored Horn (probably because McCarthy coached his dad) while the scouts favored Surtain.

It's anybody's guess who we'd have taken but I think they were assuming only one would be on the board. Of course they were morons to be so locked in on the CB's over Parsons and Slater.
Like I said, lucky horseshoe up Jerry’s ass.

data

Forbes #1
The Bears fan asking for more crowd noise at a Broncos Colts game. Sure.

data

Forbes #1
Like I said, lucky horseshoe up Jerry’s ass.
Jerruh would never be able to live down drafting Manziel

Come to think of it, the ridicule might’ve taken five years off Jerry’s life. Shucks

Top Bottom