2022 Season | Week 5 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys at Rams | 10/09/2022

p1_

DCC 4Life
Don’t look now, but just maybe DQ is able to reach Hill in a way that whatshisname couldn’t.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Don’t look now, but just maybe DQ is able to reach Hill in a way that whatshisname couldn’t.
Hell, all Quinn did was tear up that stupid morale contract or whatever it was.

• Haha
Reactions: p1_

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I mean he is still nothing but a rotational piece but yeah the culture of this defense is very different now. I doubt that Hill is sleeping during meetings and shit like that and still getting away with it.

• Haha
Reactions: p1_

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I think with Hill it's just that it's a contract year. Next year he'll go somewhere else and be spare again, and hopefully we get a decent comp pick.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I think with Hill it's just that it's a contract year. Next year he'll go somewhere else and be spare again, and hopefully we get a decent comp pick.
He's still only playing about 30% of the snaps, so still nothing more than a decent rotational guy, but that's at least more than we could've hoped for a year or two ago.

p1_

DCC 4Life
He's still only playing about 30% of the snaps, so still nothing more than a decent rotational guy, but that's at least more than we could've hoped for a year or two ago.
He’s flashing some though when he’s in. He’s no Dorance Armstrong for sure.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
True, but some QBs have an innate internal sensor when pressure is coming without taking their eyes from down the field. Romo was a genius at it. But some QBs don't have that. Rush does not.
Exactly. Some QB's can sense the pressure coming, they feel it even if they can't see it.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Exactly. Some QB's can sense the pressure coming, they feel it even if they can't see it.
And, some (like Mahomes in college) get phantom feelings of pressure and flush too early. And those QBs normally lose a lot. You cripple your OL when you do that.

data

Forbes #1
It's all cyclical. One year they focus on late hits. The next, pass interference. Then roughing. It goes on until they find something else to focus on. Kinda like a 4 yr old with ADHD.
Is ADHD a legit disorder?

data

Forbes #1
I dunno, but I have a feeling people lean on it as a crutch.
So many conditions these days with young kids that doctors want to pump medicine in or do a procedure for. ADHD is not one I’ve come across personally.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
So many conditions these days with young kids that doctors want to pump medicine in or do a procedure for. ADHD is not one I’ve come across personally.
It depends on when the idiot decided that since this child, who is a boiling cauldron of hormones anyways might respond to some artificial medication.

My mother had me on one of those fucking allergy doctor quacks back in the late 1970s.

I had a series of pill bottles waiting on my ass daily when I was 9.

Top Bottom