2022 Season | Week 5 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys at Rams | 10/09/2022

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I think it is but far less common then the amount of people diagnosed with it.
Well the problem is now that everything is on some sort of spectrum.

Back in my day, there used to be cut-off points and shit....not every damn body was mentally ill.

Now, I think every one is.

Literally.

And yes, I realize that sounds insensitive considering it was just National Loony Day on Monday or something.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well the problem is now that everything is on some sort of spectrum.

Back in my day, there used to be cut-off points and shit....not every damn body was mentally ill.

Now, I think every one is.

Literally.

And yes, I realize that sounds insensitive considering it was just National Loony Day on Monday or something.
Once people realized they could get Adderall I think it became much more common. Especially for the college crowd. Growing up I can remember probably one kid out my class of like 90 who legit was and took Ritalin. The teachers didn't even hide it, when he was out of control they would ask if he took it that morning.

data

Forbes #1
It depends on when the idiot decided that since this child, who is a boiling cauldron of hormones anyways might respond to some artificial medication.

My mother had me on one of those fucking allergy doctor quacks back in the late 1970s.

I had a series of pill bottles waiting on my ass daily when I was 9.
Your mother refused the alternative to pills.

“Is there a Mr.Booze, Mrs. Booze?”

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Your mother refused the alternative to pills.

“Is there a Mr.Booze, Mrs. Booze?”

I guess I should be offended? Should I laugh? I can't even tell what this is from.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Nirvana was massively overrated. Cobain in particular.
I was in high school when Nirvana hit it big. I didn’t give a shit then, and still don’t give a shit now.

Top Bottom