2022 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
No clue checkmark, eh? Interesting.

Yeah this is a flushable when you look at the other things he's tweeted. He's clearly making stuff up.

For example:

This is literally 100% untrue. Harden absolutely asked for the trade and doesn't even hide it. :lol

deadrise

DCC 4Life
Refs decide games, that's the honest truth of the NFL. There is no such thing as "Don't let the refs" decide the game.
Cops decide traffic tickets. Judges decide sentences. Umpires call balls and strikes, which decide baseball games. Anytime a game is played with rules you have humans interpreting those rules. Often far from perfect, but the way of the world.

Best thing I've seen is pro tennis, the Hawk-Eye Line Calling system. Totally automated. No player ever questions it.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
If push came to shove I'd probably do it, but Hopkins is pushing 30, has a lot of mileage and is expensive. So we'd probably have to trade Cooper just to make it work salary wise which means we're down to 1 WR.

I'd want a first as well, maybe a first and second.

It might sound crazy, but Lamb is very good, young, and cheap. He's worth quite a bit.

Hopkins is 29, expensive, and coming off of a season ending injury. I don't think he's worth as much as it might seem.
Fuck no way do I give up a prime young WR for an aging Hopkins, even with a first thrown in.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
That's cool, but when I read stuff like that I always wonder why our coaches don't fix things like that.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

He is about the only thing that excites me about this team.
Favorite Cowboy ever, cerebral and physical...hungry and focused, driven and disciplined. Interesting about all of his personalities, though, and how he has that bad side. Actually a really enjoyable interview, too. Take the time to listen.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Favorite Cowboy ever, cerebral and physical...hungry and focused, driven and disciplined. Interesting about all of his personalities, though, and how he has that bad side. Actually a really enjoyable interview, too. Take the time to listen.
I just hope the decay of the organization and the environment does not get to him.

It has gotten to every one of the previous "lions".

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
didn't care for his douchey "everybody's just jealous of us" comments at the SB. better keep an eye on him.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
didn't care for his douchey "everybody's just jealous of us" comments at the SB. better keep an eye on him.
That was the first sign. Then the WWE Champeenship Belt.

Hopefully Micah is fully vaccinated against the Jones Virus.

I don't know of many players who seemed immune.

Foobio

DCC 4Life
He seems like a really good person. Down to earth,etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom