2022 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
This bothers us a whole fuck of a lot more than we might think it bothers him. I'd wager he's pretty damn happy with the way things are going for him.
He's spiteful as hell though, he may have convinced himself that he had just as big a role in those 3 title teams, but if he hasn't reached that level of delusion I'm damn sure that he'll die with unfinished business if he doesn't get one "on his own".

The fact that Jimmy isn't yet in the ROH tells you all you need to know.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
This bothers us a whole fuck of a lot more than we might think it bothers him. I'd wager he's pretty damn happy with the way things are going for him.
Some teams point to the score board, Jerry points to his and the team’s net worth. That’s his scoreboard and he has been winning for a long time. He basically said as much with the Jimmy comment. No appreciation for Jimmy just “he was causing me a headache and I didn’t want to deal with it.”

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I am excited about Osa.
To me, he's another Maliek Collins until he proves otherwise. He ran out of gas late last year.

That stated, I am far more optimistic about him than I am Gallimore.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
To me, he's another Maliek Collins until he proves otherwise. He ran out of gas late last year.

That stated, I am far more optimistic about him than I am Gallimore.
I never saw Collins do what Osa did in that clip.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
He's spiteful as hell though, he may have convinced himself that he had just as big a role in those 3 title teams, but if he hasn't reached that level of delusion I'm damn sure that he'll die with unfinished business if he doesn't get one "on his own".

The fact that Jimmy isn't yet in the ROH tells you all you need to know.
The beauty in all of it is even though the suffering sucks as a fan, I find satisfaction in the fact that hillbilly narcissistic fuck will never win another SB in his lifetime.
Stephen probably has an opportunity to win a SB if he gives in and finds a real GM. Plus there probably will be much more intense pressure on Stephen to carry the team after Jerry is gone- he’s WAY less of a bullshitter and showman than old Jerry. Jerry has the ability to do the “AW shucks, let me tell y’all this story” crap that people eat up.
Stephen is totally unlikeable and unrelatable and seems easily manipulated. He’ll have a hard time selling losing seasons and bad product to the fans and media, unlike Jerry who truly is a pro at it.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
God damn that's a dumb take.
No kidding, I've never heard that Parsons is a dumb player.

Must be the latest moronic Twitter take from some of their resident geniuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom