2022 Cowboys UDFA Thread...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
It worked out okay for Creed Humphrey, though.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
It did. But remember the old man scouts brought it up.
I can see how QBs wouldn't like that. But hey, it's not something you can't get used to with enough reps.

And everyone is in the shotgun most of the time anyway.

p1_

DCC 4Life

I think Lindstrom might just kick Biadasz' ass and take his job, kinda like Booze implied.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Just going on NFL.com's numbers,

Biadaz was 6-4, 314
Farniok 6-5, 311
Lindstrom 6-3, 296.

Doesn't seem like the best prospect if we're scared of getting overpowered at C like MM and JJ talked about. Lindstrom seems like more a zone-only guy.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Just going on NFL.com's numbers,

Biadaz was 6-4, 314
Farniok 6-5, 311
Lindstrom 6-3, 296.

Doesn't seem like the best prospect if we're scared of getting overpowered at C like MM and JJ talked about. Lindstrom seems like more a zone-only guy.
That is what is odd. Empey is kind of the same way.

p1_

DCC 4Life
NFL.com had the dude rated as a fourth rounder. I think he has a real shot of making the roster. He isn't going to push LVE off the roster or anything but maybe Luke Gifford or something. Bruglar had him as a 5th-6th rounder. Which is also pretty good. 4.64 forty and really good size. I actually think he may be my favorite with Bell of the undrafted free agent class.

Draft Projection
Round 4

Overview
Athletic inside linebacker who might require a more attack-oriented scheme that allows him to play faster and with less reservation. Hansford failed to use his 2020 season as a springboard into bigger and better things in 2021. He has speed to range from sideline to sideline and is a fundamentally sound tackler who won't let many slip from his grasp. His blitz potential should not be discounted and he clearly has the traits to become a more robust playmaker. However, the difference between starter and backup will be rooted in whether or not he can do a better job of diagnosing blocking schemes and play with better trigger quickness.

well spoken young man.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wouldn't sleep on this guy. I think he got our biggest signing bonus of the undrafted free agents and he is a legit player. A guy who could have gone in the fourth round to a team and no one would have been surprised. Plus with Clark missing most of next year I think it creates a pretty good opportunity for this kid to earn a roster spot and potentially even some snaps at LBer.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
RAIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In all seriousness, did that dude steal the cellphone that fell out of that dude's pocket at the 1:42 mark? :lol

Top Bottom