2022 Coaches Firing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Also how you can't win without a quarterback.
I have been kinda out of touch recently when it comes to the NFL. Could you please remind us all who their current QB is?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I'm glad that only one (rich) man owes him that money, as opposed to taxpayers who have to pay the freight for a fired college coach.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Money and ego/arrogance. Quinn is already in the circle so even if he gets fired he can come right back to a coordinator.
Sure but you have to move, start over with new players, and your new job as a Dcoordinator may be a mess as well. And so on and so fourth. Stability in life also means something. Imagine being in your 60s and never being able to really settle into a home and life.

Last edited:

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Sure but you have to move, start over with new players, and your new job as a Dcoordinator may be a mess as well. And so on and so fourth. Stability in life also eats something. Imagine being in your 60s and never being able to really settle into a home and life.
They know all of that going into the career choice. 60s would actually be easier with kids out of the house (if the marriage was even still intact).

It basically comes down to the individual and I think the HC position is still on his list of things to do.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Let this be a lesson to all coaches out there : If you are on thin ice dont make it worse by pinning your hopes on that POS Mayfield.
You got it backwards. It was Rhule who was holding Baker back. Baker is about to stunt on these fools now that Wilkes has taken over.

1bigfan13

Staff member
That was such a bad contract. Why would you ever even consider giving a college coach, WHO'S NEVER EVEN WON A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP, a 7 year contract?

This is how I know that just because you're a billionaire doesn't mean you're smart.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I do hope that Wilkes keeps him. Its awesome seeing him flounder out there. Brings a smile to my face.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Im so confident that that is not going to happen @Iamtdg will place an avatar bet.
Cool, I bet 1big that if that happens he will place whatever avatar he wants on you. I take the bet.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I do hope that Wilkes keeps him. Its awesome seeing him flounder out there. Brings a smile to my face.
I can't lie, it's been brutally bad. He doesn't even look like he belongs on an NFL roster.

XFL should scoop him up next spring after he goes unsigned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom