2022 Coaches Firing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I can't think of a bigger disaster than Hackett. He completely blew the end of that SNF/MNF game, whichever it was, the first week or two of the year, then went downhill from there.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I can't think of a bigger disaster than Hackett. He completely blew the end of that SNF/MNF game, whichever it was, the first week or two of the year, then went downhill from there.
But he did beat the 49ers.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Didn't Quinn basically turn it down last year? Why would he be interested now?
Actually Hackett was hired prior to Quinn's 2nd interview.

I don't know who would want to take over that dumpster fire with Wilson and they might be only looking at offensive coaches who can try to salvage him.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
He looked like a dead man walking yesterday, plus it looked like the team had given up on him, if not 6 weeks ago, certainly yesterday.
That was obvious. Giving up 51 to the hapless Rams is proof positive that the team gave up on him.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Actually Hackett was hired prior to Quinn's 2nd interview.

I don't know who would want to take over that dumpster fire with Wilson and they might be only looking at offensive coaches who can try to salvage him.
Agreed. I can’t imagine how a defensive coach would improve Wilson’s horrible play. QB play typically gets worse with defensive guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom