2021 Season, Week 4 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Panthers @ Cowboys | 10/3/21

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Yea, I could easily argue that we've already played the two best teams in the NFC South, the 2nd best team in the AFC West and the 2nd best team in our division (after us obviously), and we're 3-1, and basically a play or two in that Tampa game from 4-0.

There aren't many teams left on the schedule better than the Bucs, Chargers and Panthers, probably only the Chiefs and Cardinals are even in that conversation, maybe the Raiders.
Make that the first best team in the AFC West.

We’re clearly a top 5-7 team in the league and we are still improving.

Injuries, Jerry Jones radio shows and HC undermining or not, we are getting better as a team each week.

I see us in the same stratosphere as AZ, TB, GB, and the best AFC West teams.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

He tells it like it is. He also called out Carr for being a bitch on the Covington sack.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

He tells it like it is. He also called out Carr for being a bitch on the Covington sack.
Love his comments.

Yes, the refs do act like they're blind and so many of their missed calls are inexcusable.

Again, how does a ref who is struggling to pull the ball away from a defender at the end of a game not think he should throw a flag for delay of game?

He's literally keeping the ball away from even you! :lol

I would love to hear his explanation on that, but of course, we'll never get it.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I find it amusing they portray him as a cheater trying to get into USAA.
He always looks a little deflated when they tell him he can't use USAA.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
That's the only one I could remember.
I think we popped a big one to Elliott on the exact same play against the 49ers in maybe 2017?

But yea, what is happening now is way different than one single play that you might hit once or twice a year. The screen game that we have right now is extremely varied and a big part of our attack every week.

You saw it extensively against Tampa as an extension of the running game and you're seeing it at key times each week, I remember a big 3rd down conversion late in the 3rd/early in the 4th against the Eagles to Schultz that was very similar to that screenshot against the Panthers.

Top Bottom