2021 Rookie camp, OTAs, TC thread...

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Dak not playing at all in preseason really sucks.

I would have hoped he at least got a full series in before staring across center at Vita Vea and getting chased by Shaq Barrett.

p1_

DCC 4Life

I would have hoped he at least got a full series in before staring across center at Vita Vea and getting chased by Shaq Barrett.
Im kinda worried about that. The ankle has not yet been tested, it will that day.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Im kinda worried about that. The ankle has not yet been tested, it will that day.
I'm more worried about the shoulder/lat problem. Like it says in the tweet above, not only is he not making longer throws, he's not even cleared to make them yet. So he'll have gone six weeks or whatever without even making a single deep throw? That can't be good.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

p1_

DCC 4Life
I'm more worried about the shoulder/lat problem. Like it says in the tweet above, not only is he not making longer throws, he's not even cleared to make them yet. So he'll have gone six weeks or whatever without even making a single deep throw? That can't be good.
much less face gameday conditions, being hit and forced to run from pursuit.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Sucks about Donovan's groin, gonna need some rest.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
A lot is happening with the safety group right now. I was feeling okay about them a few weeks and now not so much.
No shit, it was feeling kinda crowded and Darien Thompson's time appeared to be up.

Then he getas a sack in preseason and the wheels fall off.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

Yup.

Given that he missed most of last season, it was important that he get back into things during camp and preseason.

My guess is that he's not gonna be all that sharp for at least the first 4 to 6 games as he shakes off the rust and gets reacclimated to real game tempo.

Top Bottom