2021 Rookie camp, OTAs, TC thread...

ZeroClub

UFA
This is three weeks old, but I just saw this clip of LaVar Arrington endorsing Micah Parsons. They know each other and there is the Penn State connection and all that, but Arrington couldn't be more of a believer.

YouTube video

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
God damn it.
These two tackles are just not healthy men. It's always something. We need a next man up attitude and promote genuine competition at their positions.

Tyron blows everyone away and is a clear winner, but he wins on the field, not just with his contract. Does La'el do so consistently?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
These two tackles are just not healthy men. It's always something. We need a next man up attitude and promote genuine competition at their positions.

Tyron blows everyone away and is a clear winner, but he wins on the field, not just with his contract. Does La'el do so consistently?
The pair of them are our best options if and until we draft a replacement. Nobody on the roster can challenge them even at diminished capacity.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I have already mentioned my disdain for our swing tackle options. I’m certain either or both LT/RT will miss time.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
The pair of them are our best options if and until we draft a replacement. Nobody on the roster can challenge them even at diminished capacity.
So true, yet we staff the roster like neither is a risk to miss time. It is true they drafted Ball, but it’s not like he’s not a risk either.

Top Bottom