2021 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
That’s why I said single game time decision, not overall tenure.
You put the "Super Bowl berth" disclaimer on it knowing damn well Garrett will never be in that position and if we're going by tenure get ready for a long ass list of garrett fuckups

data

Forbes #1
You put the "Super Bowl berth" disclaimer on it knowing damn well Garrett will never be in that position
my gawd if Garrett called a FG in an NFCC here as a Cowboys coach, he’d have been castrated.

Yeah, Garrett’s fortunate that his shortcomings protected him from showcasing his deficiencies in an actual meaningful moment.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
my gawd if Garrett called a FG in an NFCC here as a Cowboys coach, he’d have been castrated.

Yeah, Garrett’s fortunate that his shortcomings protected him from showcasing his deficiencies in an actual meaningful moment.
Yes, Garrett is fortunate he is such a failure he doesn't have to worry about making the NFCC game where he would inevitably fuck up in......

data

Forbes #1
Yes, Garrett is fortunate he is such a failure he doesn't have to worry about making the NFCC game where he would inevitably fuck up in......
Yeah, he is...Romos gonna catch shit for his Bobble forever and even Scott Norwood’s children catch shit.

Garrett’s fortunate that he’ll be buried uneventfully as one of a long string of forgetful underachieving coaches

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
As for GB, if Romo threw an incompletion and we punted, it wouldn’t be as glaring.
We're talking about the backup qb Flynn game where we abandoned the run in the 2nd half, try to keep up

data

Forbes #1
Garrett’s biggest single gametime gaffe was probably the Green Bay NFC Divisional playoff game at home where he didn’t call the TO and we wasted time, squandering a TD attempt and instead settled for the FG

data

Forbes #1
We're talking about the backup qb Flynn game where we abandoned the run in the 2nd half, try to keep up
Yeah, I know. same game. You’re talking a whole half of pisspoor strategy. That was unforgivable.

I’m talking a single play here.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
:lol Nice Farley

well, run it back then. What single game time decision is worse than LaFleur’s call?

• icing our kicker? Bad but not worse.
  • As for GB, if Romo threw an incompletion and we punted, it wouldn’t be as glaring.

feel free to chime in @Genghis Khan

Nah, honestly I don't think i have the stomach to rehash the Garrett tenure anymore. :lol

Suffice it to say that I disagree with the suggestion that he didn't make bigger gaffes.

Cotton

Staff member
Nah, honestly I don't think i have the stomach to rehash the Garrett tenure anymore. :lol

Suffice it to say that I disagree with the suggestion that he didn't make bigger gaffes.
Not just bigger gaffes but he without a doubt has had way more. And no, Phil, I don’t give one shit about the rules you set for this debate.

data

Forbes #1
Not just bigger gaffes but he without a doubt has had way more. And no, Phil, I don’t give one shit about the rules you set for this debate.
That’s fine. Wasn’t supposed to be a topic worthy of diving deep. Obviously we’re all PTSD from the decade of Garrett gaffes.

For LaFleur, though, does anyone here think going for it on 4th was anything less than a 10/10 no-brainer?

How about this - was LaFleurs call a worse decision than Pete Carroll passing it in the Super Bowl?

Cotton

Staff member
That’s fine. Wasn’t supposed to be a topic worthy of diving deep. Obviously we’re all PTSD from the decade of Garrett gaffes.

For LaFleur, though, does anyone here think going for it on 4th was anything less than a 10/10 no-brainer?

How about this - was LaFleurs call a worse decision than Pete Carroll passing it in the Super Bowl?
The Carroll decision to pass three times in a row might be the biggest fuckup of all time in an NFL game.

data

Forbes #1
The Carroll decision to pass three times in a row might be the biggest fuckup of all time in an NFL game.
You talking Jim Harbaugh against the Ravens?

Carroll ran Marshawn to the 1 then the INT

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Get the shot, Cole. I want uninterrupted football.
I love football just as much as anybody.

But I love the right to stand up for what you believe in even more. That takes precedence over a game for me.

Funny how doing just that is great if it falls in line with what the left and their group think deems acceptable. If not...? Well, Beasley is already getting crucified over his announcement. Expect him to catch heat from the league over it, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom